Can anyone please tell me what's with the battery of BB Z10?
    I have BB 9360, and the battery works just fine, UNLESS I start to use some applications, such as Viber, What's app, or even Facebook app, in thath case it works only several hours (even if I'm not using the apps, but have them downloaded, as they are connected all the time I guess).
    and another thing I would like to know, is it possible to set up an email on BB Z10 without using the enterprise system? I really don't feel like giving some extra money only to have my mail on an application.
    and one more thing, is it possible to turn off the sound that camera makes? on mine, even when it's on silent or vibration, it still makes a sound and that's very annoying.
    Thank you for your response
    04-16-13 07:17 AM
    My battery will last at least 19-24 hours. Albeit, I hardly, if ever make or receive calls.

As for the email, I don't pay extra for data and have email setup. A few choices are available, Exchange, POP3, etc. etc.

As for the camera, I don't believe there is a default option for that. Think about it, it is on for the privacy of OTHERS...
    2fan likes this.
    04-16-13 07:41 AM
    I've called my provider to set up an e-mail on mine (9360) and they gave me an option to pay extra for activating enterprise e-mail, and if I agreed to that i would be paying every month for that feature. Oh well, maybe it's a problem with a country I live in, who knows
    Thanks!
    04-16-13 08:06 AM
    What carrier are you on? The recent AT&T update seems to have resolved most of my battery issues. If you don't need a program open, close the active window. There are other tweaks you can perform to help - just search the forums - I get a full day now/

Email for me is not set up with enterprise - it's Outlook via Active sync. I also have Gmail which works flawlessly.

Camera - some countries don't allow you to turn off the camera shutter sound and there is not way to my knowledge to do that through the OS. However, I downloaded an app from the app store called "private camera" and it works really well. You can turn off the shutter sound and you can also darken the screen for a really private camera experience.

Good luck.
    04-16-13 08:44 AM