Hey everyone, ii realize there have been many battery threads and I did search for this but wasn't able to find anything. When my phone is plugged in (overnight) it gets to a full charge then starts discharging after a little while. Not a major issue at all but just wanted to see if anyone is aware of this and if there is a fix. Please note that my carrier hasn't pushed any updates through but has pledged that 10.1 will be available near the end of April.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:35 PM
    it will start discharing because it realizes the phone is full, and the charger will turn off.

It will periodically turn back on to top the battery up.

also make sure you have a current charger and not an old one
    PSA: Don’t Charge Your BlackBerry 10 Device With Old Chargers (Amperage) - BerryReview
    04-13-13 01:36 PM
    it will start discharing because it realizes the phone is full, and the charger will turn off.

It will periodically turn back on to top the battery up.

also make sure you have a current charger and not an old one
    PSA: Donít Charge Your BlackBerry 10 Device With Old Chargers (Amperage) - BerryReview
    Yes I only use the charger that came with my z10. Thanks for the explanation. I figured that was probably it but just wanted to make sure.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:38 PM
    Yep, it's just as Fubaz said. Once the battery reaches 100%, the phone will stop charging. However, it will still indicate that it is plugged in. Once the battery level drops below 100%, it will charge again and you'll notice a lightning bolt-icon through the battery.

Make sure you only use the charger that came with the Z10 (and I believe the PlayBook's charger and accessories work as well). Those work the best and charge the device faster than any other. Using a charger that came with a previous BB may cause your Z10 to discharge.
    04-13-13 01:40 PM
    I noticed this too. I sometimes use my PlayBook charger as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:42 PM