My Z10 seems to be rebooting randomly and I don't know what is causing it.

I've noticed- although this is the first time I change out the battery since this began happening- that it only happens when using the other battery (I have the battery pack bundle).

The only other thing I can think of is that I started to sit on the phone (putting it in one of my short's back pockets) recently as well but I'm skeptical that would cause this problem to happen.

It could just be a coincidence and it's just a faulty phone giving troubles. What do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 09:12 AM
    I would say the battery that it happens with is bad.
    09-21-14 09:24 AM
    You could give the phone a sharp slap against your palm and see if the jolt causes a reboot. If so, place some paper below the battery opposite the contacts, to force better connection.
    09-21-14 10:18 AM
    My Z10 seems to be rebooting randomly and I don't know what is causing it.

I've noticed- although this is the first time I change out the battery since this began happening- that it only happens when using the other battery (I have the battery pack bundle).

The only other thing I can think of is that I started to sit on the phone (putting it in one of my short's back pockets) recently as well but I'm skeptical that would cause this problem to happen.

It could just be a coincidence and it's just a faulty phone giving troubles. What do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    Check battery door is tighten or battery contact is loose.i have experienced
    of battery door is loose.
    09-22-14 01:20 AM
    What OS are you running? It used to be a huge problem when the Z10 first came out, then software updates fixed it. I am on a leak now and have experienced it a couple of times since loading it. I haven't noticed whether it is with one battery or another.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:25 AM
    I believe that some Z10s keep rebooting. I've just send mine in to get it fixed. I've tried different batteries, different OS, shimming, etc.

With the early updates it got enormously reduced, from several times a day to once or once in two days. But it never totally disappeared.

If yours only does it with one battery then that's probably the culprit. Ditch it and order a new one.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:30 AM
    I'm thinking of buying a battery bundle and use the new battery with the phone and the current battery in the charger...

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    09-22-14 04:21 AM
    Am I missing something? works fine with one battery and reboots with the other?
    09-22-14 08:59 AM