Before now I had been reading series of complaints on the performance of the Z10 from various owners on various networks but chose to keep quiet as I wasn't experiencing such and lacked the skill to encourage people with such problems. Now I have my own problem and it just dawned on me that quite a lot of people had genuine complaints contrary to what I thought when my phone was working well. My battery drains in minutes and i have tried to delete certain apps, update some, battery pulls.....can anyone profer any solution......sadly we buy these phones were I am on cash basis so no way am getting any replacement ....any suggestions on how to solve this problem will be appreciated.......cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 02:41 PM
    I was actually getting really bad battery life, maybe four hours on a charge... I got a replacement battery from my carrier T-Mobile and have been able to get 15 hours minimum on a full battery... only other thing I suggest is to charge it before bed as it seems to help just a bit...

EDIT- I have deleted the ebay app, but, all other network settings and such are left to default settings and screen brightness is at 100%.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by russworman; 05-25-13 at 03:29 PM.
    05-25-13 03:03 PM
    If you haven't already, delete the eBay app. It made a big difference for me. Also the disabling gesture screen unlock makes a definite difference (you probably know this one by now).
    Morghanet likes this.
    05-25-13 03:16 PM
    Read here and problem solved

Http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8362859

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Douken; 05-27-13 at 11:19 AM.
    05-25-13 04:06 PM
    I had this this same problem before and after 10.1, my phone would get hot and the battery would die in about 20 mins or so. Weirdly I restored the device to factory didn't restore my back up and haven't had the problem since, so I assume it was tied to something in my back up file. It sucks I lost my app and game info, etc but in the end I'm happen the problems gone.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 05:56 PM