I downloaded the Batman Dark Knight Rises game for my BlackBerry Z10. It's one of the best game on the market. Amazing graphics almost play station 3 like graphics. BlackBerry World sells the game for $1.99 cdn.

I was showing my brother who owns an Galaxy Note 2 he went to download the game from the Google Play Store they have listed for $6.99 then I checked the apple app store from my (dust collecting iphone 5) they have it listed for $6.99 as well. I was presently surprised that BlackBerry managed game loft to sell the game for cheaper than the competition.

I love the game. I'm pretty new to the BlackBerry eco system I do my part in supporting developers so they will bring more titles. Also email developers to bring applications to BlackBerry 10. Just wanted to share that because one thing people complain on the forums are app pricing vs the competition.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    04-29-13 12:02 AM
    Are the versions the same though? We tend to get scaled back versions or sometimes stuff missing from the game.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:08 AM
    Are the versions the same though? We tend to get scaled back versions or sometimes stuff missing from the game.

Posted via CB10
    Yes the versions are the same. We downloaded it for the note 2 seems to perform better on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Someone said BBRY is subsidizing Gameloft games. Not sure, but it makes sense.

Plus Gameloft is always giving that stuff away for free to Android and iOS users via Twitter, so no one dare say anything about the price being higher on Android.

IIRC, it was 99 cents on sale in the Play Store shortly after it came out.
    04-29-13 12:38 AM