I have just created a folder named banks and have stuck all my saved to home page bank website in it. The bowser is the best.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:26 PM
    I have just created a folder named banks and have stuck all my saved to home page bank website in it. The bowser is the best.

Posted via CB10
    I loved Bowser in Shanana!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    04-04-13 10:30 PM
    Sent a message to RBC today and got a reply stating they are working on an app actively but have no release date to share yet. They say to keep checking back for updates. I know BB10 is still young but they knew the platform was coming. Guess they were all just waiting to see how well it took off. Hope to see the app soon but not holding my breath.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:31 PM
    Was anything included about using NFC technology for payments? I like the thought of paying with my phone.
    Nothing was mentioned about NFC. I think they are at the very beginning of a BB10 app development as I messaged them in Feb to see about it and they responded that they were in a wait and see mode before deciding whether or not they will build an app for BB10. So I guess they decided there is enough support, but I'm sure it'll be a while before we see it.
    hvnfunbb and brandonwh like this.
    04-04-13 10:33 PM
    I talked to bank of America support and they told me they were working on an app and that it should post up as soon as it was available for the z10.

Posted via CB10
    SteelGreek and SunnyFL like this.
    04-04-13 10:36 PM
    I think blackberry need to reach out to the big banks in the USA and try to get them on board since most people one of the first things they are looking for and expecting from a smartphone is a app for the bank they are using
    04-04-13 10:45 PM
    I think blackberry need to reach out to the big banks in the USA and try to get them on board since most people one of the first things they are looking for and expecting from a smartphone is a app for the bank they are using
    I'm sure that BlackBerry has been making efforts to get banks on board. If anything, they would be appealing to all the Canadian and European banks already, since that's where BB10 was released first. I would think European banks would be approached sooner as they are the biggest banks (yes...even bigger than American banks).
    What people don't realize is that banks have much more pressing issues to deal with than getting an app out there for a brand new operating system. Maybe in the excitement of the BB10 release, people have forgotten that BBRY was on a steady decline. In fact, the release of the Z10 was what analysts were stating was going to make or break BlackBerry. With odds like that, banks are not going to be too quick to implement a new app for this new product.
    Now that the Z10 exploded all expectations, I'm sure they are falling over themselves to get those apps ready because that's what their customers want.
    Hang tight. Those banking apps are on their way post-haste.
    hvnfunbb likes this.
    04-04-13 11:49 PM
    The mobile site doest remember my debit number! I hsve to keep pulling out my card

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    That sucks. The Scotiabank Mobile site & regular site has the option to remember the card number if you want.
    04-05-13 12:24 AM
    Here is why you need a native app. Deposit checks, Cleaner , quicker and customizable. It's very inconvenient when you have to open the browser and log in and yada yada. I use Chase and have been emailing and tweeting them about their lack of support for BB10. Of course all I get back is oh yea we will be sure to pass that on to our mobile team. Also an app is much more secure than a website. I also think . that most business people use a BB and that is the market they are after. Not the broke A$$ android people
    However on second thought the broke A$$ droid folks probably pay a boatload more over drawn fees LOL
    So true about us Business folks using BB. That's what I tried to convey to BofA and BBT! I would love to be able to deposit checks without having to drive to the bank.
    04-12-13 09:42 AM
    The Wells Fargo mobile web site, at http://wf.com is an exact clone of the WF app. It's really the other way around, I suppose, but the point is: you can't tell one from the other. If and when WF offers remote check deposits, I guess we'll need a dedicated app. But for now, the mobile web site is indistinguishable from the app.
    04-12-13 10:12 AM
    Wrote to my local credit union (Meridian) and complained about the lack of app support for BlackBerry.

I received a pleasant phone call from their customer service manager telling me they appreciated my input and that this request would be present at their next meeting.

Just had an update sent to me this week telling me they will be releasing their BB10 app in mid-May.

Squeaky wheel...

BlackBerry Z10 me likey.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-12-13 10:19 AM
    Can you post or PM me that Wells Fargo link please

Posted via CB10
    All you need to do is go the wellsfargo.com on your browser it'll take you to the mobile website as long as you don't have desktop mode on.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:25 AM
    I would like the PNC app??

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:32 AM
    Sorry for the delay in posting these.

PNC 2.0 app
    https://www.box.com/s/2l0bmul6urj4t1aopb3t

Wells Fargo
    https://www.box.com/s/68kvuskbodu3wwo22a9e
    smertz, kevets and RazzBerry like this.
    04-12-13 02:50 PM
    For the BOFA peeps here just remember that BOFA had a nice BlackBerry App for the older BlackBerry Os versions. In fact you can still find the app in BlackBerry world with an nfc tag. You just can't download it because Bb10 is 100% different from the previous Os versions. The mobile site is a good standby for now and I've seen a few articles and a post in this thread stating that a native BOFA app for Bb10 is in the works. So breathe easy and find an extra spot of patience. It'll get here.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:21 AM
    You are the man!

PNC 2.0 app

Wells Fargo
    04-13-13 12:30 PM

PNC 2.0 app

Wells Fargo
    Thanks! You're the best!! Muahh!
    04-13-13 12:36 PM
    Even tho i do banking with Scotia bank online threw my Z10 & its good, i would like to see the app for it. Its time the Banks make the app BUT they want to do the NFC thing which takes a while. So i will wait until they make the app.
    Crackberry has an article (on the main page) stating that Scotia bank has launched their App already. I clicked on the link and the app is there.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:43 PM
    Banking apps-img_00000190.png

Cibc users I got this email this morning confirming their development of a BlackBerry 10 app. I guess bugging them about all the competition making one changed their minds.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-13-13 12:52 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000190.png 
Views:	151 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	150830

Cibc users I got this email this morning confirming their development of a BlackBerry 10 app. I guess bugging them about all the competition making one changed their minds.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    So true. As soon as one bank releases an app, the rest follow.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:58 PM
45 12