While I was at the bank speaking with a Financial rep, I had my Zed sitting out on the the desk and he stops the paperwork and typing and says "Is that the new Blackberry?!" I replied and said "Of course it is!" He asked if I liked it. My reply? "I'm loving it, you can check it out if you want!" I swiped up to unlocked it and he messed with it enough to say it's "Awesome!!"

That was my trip to the bank today and it was great, thought I would share that to Crackberry Nation!
    04-08-13 11:39 PM
    and then he goes to buy one and none of the reps know wtf he is talking about
    UndeadNinjaa and eninrebmun like this.
    04-08-13 11:44 PM
    Meeting at the office today and I showed my Z10 to an ex-BB user and he was looking at it with a very "heck shouldn't have got this android phone" look.

All the other android guys in there were paying compliments too.

PS: Nobody I handle the Z10 too seem to have issues figuring it out. 100% of the people managed to unlock the screen within 10-30 seconds.
    04-08-13 11:45 PM
    Headed to the bank to renew my mortgage in the morning, maybe I can have the same influence.

Posted via CB10
    UndeadNinjaa likes this.
    04-08-13 11:48 PM
    Headed to the bank to renew my mortgage in the morning, maybe I can have the same influence.

Posted via CB10
    Let us know of the outcome!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-08-13 11:53 PM
    and then he goes to buy one and none of the reps know wtf he is talking about
    Which is the sad part but word of mouth does help!
    04-08-13 11:54 PM
    Meeting at the office today and I showed my Z10 to an ex-BB user and he was looking at it with a very "heck shouldn't have got this android phone" look.

All the other android guys in there were paying compliments too.

PS: Nobody I handle the Z10 too seem to have issues figuring it out. 100% of the people managed to unlock the screen within 10-30 seconds.

It's easy once you figure it out, I had to show him a file for some info on my Zed and it went to sleep, he was fumbling around trying to unlock it and I had to show him. haha
    04-08-13 11:55 PM
    Emailed a few guys about work and they saw the sent from BlackBerry z10 signature at the bottom of my email. A few of them replied asking about it. They asked to have a meet up with them later to show the z10.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry and Mecca EL like this.
    04-08-13 11:59 PM
    Emailed a few guys about work and they saw the sent from BlackBerry z10 signature at the bottom of my email. A few of them replied asking about it. They asked to have a meet up with them later to show the z10.

Posted via CB10
    Thats sweet that they'd want to meet up to mess around with such a AWESOME device!
    04-09-13 12:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    My signature says 'sent from my amazing BlackBerry Z10 running BlackBerry 10'

And I even changed my desktop email signature to say that. So every email I send says that lol

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 03:00 AM
    While I was at the bank speaking with a Financial rep, I had my Zed sitting out on the the desk and he stops the paperwork and typing and says "Is that the new Blackberry?!" I replied and said "Of course it is!" He asked if I liked it. My reply? "I'm loving it, you can check it out if you want!" I swiped up to unlocked it and he messed with it enough to say it's "Awesome!!"

That was my trip to the bank today and it was great, thought I would share that to Crackberry Nation!
    We want to know the conclusion...
    did you hand up with the financing you wanted?
    ...did you get a special BlackBerry Z10 discount?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 03:12 AM
    I left the 'sent from my BlackBerry Z10' on an account I use for a charity. When I came to send out a group mailing 90% of the replies came back with variants of:

"Sent from my Notebook."
    "Sent from my PC."

And best

"Sent while sitting on the toilet."

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 and Mecca EL like this.
    04-09-13 03:12 AM
    I swiped up to unlocked it and he messed with it enough to say it's "Awesome!!"
    The words "messed with" don't mean what you think if means. If someone messed with my BlackBerry Z10 I'd be upset or to use the word that the popular kids say I would be pissed. Get it? Messed and pissed... Time for Depends the younger demographic. ROFLMAO

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    04-09-13 03:24 AM
    You must have a weak or easily guessed password.

04-09-13 03:26 AM
    It's easy once you figure it out, I had to show him a file for some info on my Zed and it went to sleep, he was fumbling around trying to unlock it and I had to show him. haha
    Na a, it is just easy. I didn't have to teach anyone how to. I did lock it back so they could see the cool glow effect if you swipe slowly.

But no. I didn't have to teach anyone how to unlock it.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:16 AM
    You must have a weak or easily guessed password.

Not everybody uses a password.

Is it clear now?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:18 AM
    The sad part of the story is will be when he asks hid IT department if they are supporting OS10 phones, they will reply not yet.
    04-09-13 09:21 AM
    We want to know the conclusion...
    did you hand up with the financing you wanted?
    ...did you get a special BlackBerry Z10 discount?

Posted via CB10
    Not yet finished trying to refinance my car note lol

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:16 AM
    Not yet finished trying to refinance my car note lol

Posted via CB10
    So you missed an opportunity here, using a BlackBerry Z10 is a awesome experience,... your financial guy should had been paying for.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 12:07 PM
    Not everybody uses a password.

Is it clear now?

Posted via CB10
    Considering the amount of personal information on smartphones these days it is foolish not to enable password protection.

04-09-13 01:39 PM

Had the same thing happen to me. He loved the phone, said he was a former BlackBerry user.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 01:53 PM
    Let us know of the outcome!!!
    Well..i walked into the bank today and basically did the same thing and dropped it on my mortgage guys desk. He asked if that was the new BlackBerry, and was very inquisitive. We dealt with my mortgage then asked can I try it out? He said that his early renewal on his galaxy was coming up in a few weeks and would like to try the blackberry. He explained that he switch a couple years ago from blackberry to Samsung. I told him I can do better and that it was lunch hour, "I'm going around the corner to the deli to grab a bite to eat "why don't you guys join my wife and I". So he tagged along with a coworker. He messed around with my phone for 40 minutes, swapping his sim out, and absolutely fell in love with the device..as does everyone else who touches it. I've made him a believer that Waterloo is back.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 05:30 PM
    Considering the amount of personal information on smartphones these days it is foolish not to enable password protection.

Well.. Call me one foollish folly fool.

But really considering that my phone never leaves my pocket unless I take it from there AND that it can be remotely wiped with BlackBerry Protect... Na... I can't be bothered. It's not like i have secret service stuff in there, is it?

Now, back to the point of UNLOCKING the phone. Even if it had a password in it, people still manage to get the gesture to unlock it figured out without help (if they are greeted by the home screen or a request for a password is not the topic here).

I hope it is clear... this time...
    04-09-13 08:58 PM
    Haha that's true
    Maybe next time? LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:35 AM