Hello,
    I know this must have been asked somewhere before but can't seem to find it. Can anyone please assist with how I can back up my Local (Home) Calendar to email or even iCloud as I have multiple devices and would like to share that calendar. Thank you
    12-14-13 02:42 AM
    Hello,
    I know this must have been asked somewhere before but can't seem to find it. Can anyone please assist with how I can back up my Local (Home) Calendar to email or even iCloud as I have multiple devices and would like to share that calendar. Thank you
    Not sure how to do it actually but I think you could probably use BlackBerry Link to sync your calendar with outlook, then transfer from outlook to gmail (if you use gmail)
    12-14-13 07:12 AM
    Hi there,

Backup Z10 to BlackBerry Link

Synchronise calender and or contacts on Z10 to Oulook 2010+ via BlackBerry LINK.

Save each Calender / Contact files as excel to Desktop.

Open Gmail Calendar /Contact application and upload files to each application.

Add optional shared email addresses to google accounts

Setup Gmail accounts on Z10 and Synchronise.

When Google has synchronised go to settings *** and clear local Contacts and Calendar

12-14-13 02:55 PM
    If you continue to have problems then download and use Fire Chest Backup. It's a free app in BB World.

No messing with settings, cables, or other nonsense. Just works.
    12-15-13 07:52 AM