This looks like it will look way better than any of those leaks. "playing it close to the chest" is right.
    12-08-12 12:08 AM
    What if thats the N-series back?
    /mindblown
    12-08-12 12:19 AM
    What if thats the N-series back?
    /mindblown
    I'm thinking both will have similar backing.
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    12-08-12 12:27 AM
    Getting a strange leatherish vibe of a bold looking at that pic of the back.On closer looks to me it definetly has the PB's back material.I can picture the phone now its not far from that TK designers concepts(need to go look at them again)BB10's probably a sexy phone version of PB mix with old BB elements.Should of know better RIM would never get rid of that metallic esq look in their phone lines.Looks like a cross of all thingsBB PB back,metallic looks.

Who the heck ,why are people talking about cyborg phone?? Looking at nexus 4 review on engadget right now looks nothing like the nexus outside being rectangular the nexus is just shiny plastic near s3 level its glossy plastic for me.Looks decent but just reminds me of a wet black pebble.BB10's back is different the silver bits will pop out this phone like it has done in BBs before hand.

Damn 55 days eh if its not ready then its not ready minor wait.
    12-08-12 12:44 AM
    Looks great. Why a Friday though?
    12-08-12 12:58 AM
    Looking good! Really looking forwarding to it.
    12-08-12 01:28 AM
    As long as they don't make it in white or any other color aside from black.

http://media.bestofmicro.com/white-n...-345261-13.jpg
    I actually wanted a White device, never had one!
    12-08-12 01:42 AM
    I actually wanted a White device, never had one!
    I'm with you Mitch! This phone will be available in white. I think that might be my first preference. This phone is going to be so awesome, at this point I really don't care what color it is. Nothing is stopping me from getting this. I don't care what it has on it or what it doesn't. What it can or can't do
    12-08-12 01:45 AM
    Is it perforated (dot holes) leather like the A/C seats in mercedes has?
    12-08-12 02:55 AM
    And just to state the obvious so it is on the record...looks like they left the blackberry symbol in the middle and they are not moving it higher up. Also it appears that its just a different textured battery cover then dev alpha.
    12-08-12 03:00 AM
    This is really a teaser, indeed. I would like to see a bit more of that back cover but it's a glimpse of what I hope will be a really magnificent device.
    12-08-12 03:42 AM
    Go to the blackberry website and view the whole picture. There appears to be a ** CONVENIENCE KEY** the in the colour black (same colour as bezel to blend in). If you zoom it close it appears to protrude and not just be part of a light/reflection. Starts on the side just a little below where the blackberry symbol ends.
    12-08-12 04:41 AM
    ...Wow, looks great! Good to see BB still holding a few final details up their sleeve! Excited to see the final software and device in Jan, hopefully australia sees these devices at the same time as the US and Canada!!
    12-08-12 05:04 AM
    Heres a higher contrast version.. Can't wait to see the real thing
    Attached Thumbnails Back Cover Teaser for L-Series Revealed on RIM Website-screen-shot-2012-12-08-3.00.10-am.png  
    12-08-12 05:06 AM
    I was wondering how they could possibly make it a bit sexier than previously leaked (final builds ?) L-series ...
    Damn, they did !
    #ILoveThat
    spike12 likes this.
    12-08-12 05:21 AM
    I was wondering how they could possibly make it a lot sexier than previously leaked (final builds ?) L-series ...
    Damn, they did !
    #ILoveThat
    Fixed your post
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-08-12 05:25 AM
    I want it now!
    12-08-12 05:27 AM
    Wow...just for a backside...it's making me tremble with excitement. Lookin' hot BB.

I was right to be suspicious about those L-series leaks being final hardware. It's just absolutely crazy if the real thing leaked before the actual launch. Now I'm really excited for all the other surprises RIM is still hiding in their black box.

Carbon fiber would be awesome and sleak...have it on my laptop and it is beautiful.
    that is not carbon fiber actually, but texturized plastic with rubberized finishing. the texture is diamond cut. and it's the same with what I saw at London that I borrow a week ago.

the finishing is just like what you can get on playbook. If you have playbook, you know what I mean

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    12-08-12 05:43 AM
    that is not carbon fiber actually, but texturized plastic with rubberized finishing. the texture is diamond cut. and it's the same with what I saw at London that I borrow a week ago.

the finishing is just like what you can get on playbook. If you have playbook, you know what I mean

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    I'm in love with this back cover.

Considering you've seen it, are the "diamond holes" actual perforated holes or do they simply mimic looking like perforation? The reason I ask if they are actual holes is because if they really are, then those would be magnets to fill in with dust, dirt, etc...
    12-08-12 05:55 AM
    I'm in love with this back cover.

Considering you've seen it, are the "diamond holes" actual perforated holes or do they simply mimic looking like perforation? The reason I ask if they are actual holes is because if they really are, then those would be magnets to fill in with dust, dirt, etc...
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd be annoyed if I had to use a vacuum or toothbrush to clean the back every now and then (unless I get a cash, but then I can't see that sexy back)
    12-08-12 06:08 AM
    Now, RIM. This is more like it!

I was really concerned that we may be getting a fantastic phone without the 'buy me now' premium aesthetics.
    This latest sneaky glimpse has put my mind at rest. I know it's only the back but wow, how premium does that look?

I'm now chomping at the bit to get my hands on one and walk tall and proud down the high street with my BB10 stuck to my ear!
    12-08-12 06:15 AM
    I just came so hard..... Wow
    12-08-12 06:32 AM
    I knew it! dev alpha can't be the final hardware, I knew rim can do much better than that.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-08-12 06:51 AM
    BTW, this back cover design has a hint of bold 9000 in there, which I love!
    12-08-12 06:53 AM
    I knew it! dev alpha can't be the final hardware, I knew rim can do much better than that.
    Yeah its not final hardware. It has a different battery cover lol
    higherdestiny likes this.
    12-08-12 07:36 AM
101 1234 ...