Which one of the two is better for z10 back cover or flip case?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:47 AM
    Which one of the two is better for z10 back cover or flip case?

Posted via CB10
    In my opinion, the "Flip Case[sic]" is better because it offers added protection to your screen, has a magnet which shuts off the screen when closed, effectively saving battery, and protects your device from entering a password inside your pocket. The only disadvantage is you that cannot see the LED notification when its flipped closed which can be remedied by DIYing it (punching a small hole in the cover for the LED).
    04-22-14 08:04 AM
    I use both, the flip cover at work when I need to protect the screen and a back cover when I can be more careful with it.

The flip cover has a magnet to turn the screen off but it doesn't work very well as there is no clip to keep it in place so it can be worse for battery life.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 08:05 AM
    More specific, the original blackberry ones? I don't like both of them. The flip I don't like because the magnet does not turn the phone off and on Oke. And do not get the white flip case. It's get dirty very quickly. The original back case does not have a nice grip. If it covers more of the side, it would be better.

I do like this one. It's cheap also
    It's with a screen protector

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Ju5O7-8r

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Auke11; 04-22-14 at 08:28 AM.
    04-22-14 08:11 AM
    More specific, the original blackberry ones? I don't like both of them. The flip I don't like because the magnet does not turn the phone off and on Oke. And do not get the white flip case. It's get dirty very quickly. The original back case does not have a nice grip. If it covers more of the side, it would be better.

I do like this one. It's cheap also
    It's with a screen protector

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=s8XU-JX3

Posted via CB10
    Just to clarify, the magnet doesn't turn OFF your phone, it only turns OFF the screen.
    04-22-14 10:40 AM
    Original back cover (transformer cover?) does a brilliant job. The sides grasp around the edges of the device. This keeps your screen clear of the table. Also a great stand for watching clips and listening music.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 03:37 PM