I want to know if the only difference between the black and white Z10 is the back cover with the white slippery plastic and the black rubbery plastic as for the side and face are the same hard slippery plastic....i may want to swap the cover as I feel the white will slip out of my hands!!!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 06:38 PM
    I believe the only difference is the material yes. Both have nfc and will interchange with devices.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 06:40 PM
    in all the pictures ive seen the white one still seems to have the textured back cover. so is the difference simply a hard plastic over soft feeling of the black z10 or how do the two differ
    02-10-13 07:04 PM
    haha i cant wait for the aftermarket ones to up ;D
    02-10-13 08:09 PM
    I had the same need: got the white and wanted the same softer texture as on my PlayBook for better grip. The White Z10's back is hard plastic, shiny and I felt nervous the first few days holding it while moving. But since I got the Transform shell, I haven't felt the need.

The Transform shell's main surface is softer than the White Z10, but not as soft as the Playbook back. The edges of the Transform shell are grippy though, plus their cut-outs make it really easy to hold (when gripped around the main body, there's no extra bulk... my hands are small). I'd recommend looking at it in a store... plus it comes with a screen protector which was a bonus in my eyes.
    02-10-13 09:44 PM