Keyboard: The keyboard is a true engineering marvel designed to enhance the creativity and productivity of the user. For the first time in history the user should be able to capture uninterrupted thought and commit that thought to media.
    To use the keyboard the user must learn to ignore the words that appear and think only of the next letter in the word that the user is trying to commit to media. If the word appears above the letter then the word is swiped to media. The keyboard tries to anticipate what the next word will be, but the user must remain disciplined and not look for the word only the first letter in the word. If the right word appears above the letter than the word is swiped to media. Soon uninterrupted thought is being swiped to media greatly increasing the creativity and productivity of the user.

Apps is a section of the Z10 that reviewers love to unjustly criticize.

Reviewers erroneously rate the maps on the Z10 to be the worst in the business, but users of the Z10 rate the maps on the Z10 to be a killer app, the best on the market. The truth is the Z10 has the best maps bar none of any system on the market.
    The reason for the discrepancy is that Blackberry is catering to the developer community. The Z10 comes with basic apps but there are apps that can be purchased that are second to none. According to users the Magellan app has everything that a user would want in a map system and for under $5.00. There are also great free apps for the Kids and adults.
    02-19-13 12:03 PM