04-18-13 12:20 AM
33 12
tools
    is there a link for this or a product ID somewhere to google?

never mind, found them on ebay for $7.77, looks like a slot could easily be cut for the charger. for less than $8 i'm ok with cutting it.

as a side note, the black rubber OEM battery cover is awesome. i love the feel of it. so if this thing isn't comparable, i won't use it. nillkin makes some cases that look ok also.
    Last edited by katiepea; 03-29-13 at 05:14 PM.
    03-29-13 04:48 PM
    Reason I don't like those style cases is because it covers the blinkie light lol

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    We can always punch a hole on the case.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:00 PM
    The case is available from CaseFanatic for $26.50. They have it in blue, red, rose, brown, white and black. Now that you've had the case for a few days, how is it holding up? Is the back texture anything like the original? I like that it keeps the stock appearance and logo on the back, and the BlackBerry name on the front.
    04-16-13 12:44 PM
    is there a link for this or a product ID somewhere to google?

never mind, found them on ebay for $7.77, looks like a slot could easily be cut for the charger. for less than $8 i'm ok with cutting it.

as a side note, the black rubber OEM battery cover is awesome. i love the feel of it. so if this thing isn't comparable, i won't use it. nillkin makes some cases that look ok also.
    The only thing i see about that case is that it doesn't look like it has the NFC antenna. So, if it really replaces the battery door, you'd lose NFC capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:52 PM
    Looks nice, I'm currently using the Flip case by BlackBerry but u see a few of the same problems as mine in that one.

1) though they cut out a place for the receiver so you can hear a conversation, there doesn't seem to be a hole cut out for the mic.

2) biggest complaint on mine and seems to be on that one too... where is the hole cut out for the iconic red LED to blink?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:56 PM
    I think this would be an awesome case, if the cover was designed like the BB flip case & it wasn't lacking the NFC antenna!!
    04-16-13 01:00 PM
    i just received this case yesterday. for a knock off it's pretty good quality/build. the obvious flaws are the charging port and led being blocked, but the materials feel nice. the backing isn't as rubbery as the stock z10 but it still has a rubber feel / grip to it. i only paid $6 on ebay for it, with free shipping. it's the same one case fanatic is trying to get almost $30 for. so i'm pretty happy about the price i paid and what i got for it. the other z10 in our home is using the stock blackberry flip shell case which adds quite a bit of bulk, but has the added feature of the magnet which this does not have. i prefer mine though. the added bulk is negligible and not even noticeable. the case looks and feels good, i'll keep it on.
    04-16-13 01:05 PM
    Anyone buy the white one?? Maybe post some pics?

Posted via unlocked Z10 on T-Mo in SoCal
    04-18-13 12:20 AM
33 12