Guys... Awesome Find for my Z10 cover.... well its a leather flap embredded with the Z10 back cover... means .. remove the back cover and put it... it has front leather pad for front screen protect with almost negligible excess bulk on phone.. same like samsung flap covers... esp for Z10... build is awesome... same back cover... check my pics below....
    unfortunately i am still waiting for my LE device so could not tell u as if proximity sensor is working in flap or not... but its d best cover so far.. just remove the back cover and put this.... awesome....

@ kevin what is your view on this????

click like if you like my post...
    Attached Thumbnails awesome Z10 new leather flip cover for Z-10... check the pics-img_2824.jpg   awesome Z10 new leather flip cover for Z-10... check the pics-img_2823.jpg   awesome Z10 new leather flip cover for Z-10... check the pics-img_2822.jpg   awesome Z10 new leather flip cover for Z-10... check the pics-img_2821.jpg   awesome Z10 new leather flip cover for Z-10... check the pics-img_2820.jpg  

03-20-13 06:00 PM
    Meh, it's alright however I'm not a fan of flip cover cases. I'll stick to my transform case.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    03-20-13 06:03 PM
    Where did you get that from?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:05 PM
    Meh, it's alright however I'm not a fan of flip cover cases. I'll stick to my transform case.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    yupp... its all about choice.. yeah transform case too is a good option indeed.... i generally look for something where the beauty of the device is not compromised with the sleek and same feel... although i ordered one shell case too... just in case
    03-20-13 06:06 PM
    Where did you get that from?

Posted via CB10
    i got it from Nehru place.. largest computer market in asia.. in new delhi , India... that shop is basically for all mobile device cases.. and they generally mfg it too... the good part is it support NFC too.... and the price is also 15$... although its written in the box made in china... but quality is awesome.. u can see the back cover and make it out....
    03-20-13 06:13 PM
    It's gonna cover the charging port :S
    Can you link us please?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:13 PM
    It's gonna cover the charging port :S
    Can you link us please?

Posted via CB10
    yes... it is... but since its a flap i can put it in the back and charge it.... no issue for me as such...(will update u when i put my LE in it)... and from this case i can receive a call and dont need to put it in the back since its sleek and the hole is there for speakers....and microphone is below so lets see....
    03-20-13 06:17 PM
    yes... it is... but since its a flap i can put it in the back and charge it.... no issue for me as such...(will update u when i put my LE in it)... and from this case i can receive a call and dont need to put it in the back since its sleek and the hole is there for speakers....and microphone is below so lets see....
    I'd like closed while chargingbut it can't be worked around, and that's true about the calling, Idk why I didn't think of that. BlackBerry did such a good job with the keyboard we can maybe keep it closed while texting also:P

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:18 PM
    I'll buy anyones left over battery door cover after they buy this case.
    03-20-13 06:20 PM
    I'd like closed while chargingbut it can't be worked around, and that's true about the calling, Idk why I didn't think of that. BlackBerry did such a good job with the keyboard we can maybe keep it closed while texting also:P

Posted via CB10
    i think bb need siri like feature with built in AI for automatic text etc.... like a robot.. where we dont need to keep pressing buttons for close or open... natural language based SIRI... anyways we did it for SMS system... do visit www.grapeunicom.com... worlds first AI based sms system... it understands u... short forms, errors etc.. it will work for u as u want it.... we are currently in test phase for some banks... wish us luck to find some VC or big company to help us out in support...
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-20-13 06:24 PM
    I'll buy anyones left over battery door cover after they buy this case.
    well good talks aside... had to test it first for some weeks.. then i will be in a position to tell u since not sure about the durability.. a bit skeptical about Chinese oem... no offense.
    03-20-13 06:27 PM
    I think it looks pretty great! When will you have your device so we can see some "in use" pics? And thanks for sharing by the way, I just love it when the CB community comes together to help and inform one another!
    03-20-13 06:45 PM
    I suspect the lid will warp over time and become disfigured. Is the magnet present for sleeper mode and closure? The BlackBerry logo probably won't be very durable either. I hope I'm wrong and it turns out to be good case for you. Personally don't care for those type of cases but it's all about preference.
    03-20-13 07:26 PM
    I suspect the lid will warp over time and become disfigured. Is the magnet present for sleeper mode and closure? The BlackBerry logo probably won't be very durable either. I hope I'm wrong and it turns out to be good case for you. Personally don't care for those type of cases but it's all about preference.
    Actually first impression about the material used is of good quality... Well I have not put it yet on my z10 which is expected to arrive later this month, then I will be in a position to tell you more about it... The blackberry logo is good and I doubt that it will wore off quickly... Lets see.. Will update as soon as I use it practically btw...
    It's all about giving options to diffrent ppl with diffrent preferences....
    03-20-13 07:57 PM
    that has no nfc because there are no contact points
    03-24-13 09:06 PM
    I just bought it a few days ago.but there is a problem with this cover.if you turn off your Z10 then turn it on by press top bottom ,the Z10 will not be on.
    because the cover did not have the NFC antenna behind the cover like original one ,
    this problem is happen with you ,please divice
    03-26-13 01:05 AM
    Also you cant see the led notification...i had the same sort case for my S3 and i really missed the led...especially when sound was off ...but good to see they are making ik them for BB also thanks for sharing

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
    03-26-13 01:27 AM
    i got it from Nehru place.. largest computer market in asia.. in new delhi , India... that shop is basically for all mobile device cases.. and they generally mfg it too... the good part is it support NFC too.... and the price is also 15$... although its written in the box made in china... but quality is awesome.. u can see the back cover and make it out....
    Can you help me with the address of this particular shop?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 01:37 AM
    I'm intrigued...

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 01:40 AM
    Interesting. I've seen those cases for Android phones too.
    03-26-13 01:47 AM
    I was waiting for a case like this! Can I purchase this online anywhere?

edit: Found a bunch of these on eBay. Thanks for letting us know these were available!
    03-26-13 01:54 AM
    I think it depends how you store and use the phone.

My wife has a Samsung s3 and bought a flip case for it. She loves it because she puts the phone in her purse and usually uses two hands when using the phone. Meaning she uses both hands to take the phone out of her purse, flip it open, and use both hand to navigate to a phone number.

As for me, I store my phone in my pant pocket and use one hand to reach in quickly and use one hand to make a phone call. I found with her flip case, it was very awkward to handle with one hand.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Young Z; 03-26-13 at 07:17 AM.
    03-26-13 01:59 AM
    I'm surprised there aren't many more cases like this. It's not exactly a new concept, and it's one of the things I like about the Galaxy series.
    03-26-13 03:16 AM
    Reason I don't like those style cases is because it covers the blinkie light lol

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    03-26-13 04:57 AM
    It's nice to have a choice of different case styles. The fact that there is already a lot of third party accessories for the Z10 is a good sign, it means that manufacturers believe there is a demand.

However, this cover is not an option if you plan to use the multimedia/charging dock, unless you are ready to swap back covers every time you dock it...

Posted with a BlackBerry Zed10 via CB10
    03-26-13 05:57 AM
33 12