OK. Z10 has got itself stuck, and won't reset correctly. (tried the battery removal, and 30sec hold method, but still gets stuck.
    going to look at a complete reload.
    Anyone got the correct autoloader for the STL 100-2 UK model. Currently running release 10.3.3.2137.
    Not worried if it bricks the phone, as it's nearing it's last legs anyway.
    Been a damn sight more reliable than the Dtek50 it replaced, (and has now replaced, as it's still working (or was!))
    Current driver is a nokia7 plus, and the Z10 is the work phone, so hopefully, a reload will sort the problem and the Z10 will live on, (and on, and on)
    Cheers guys, here's hoping..
    04-28-20 10:21 AM
    OK. Z10 has got itself stuck, and won't reset correctly. (tried the battery removal, and 30sec hold method, but still gets stuck.
    going to look at a complete reload.
    Anyone got the correct autoloader for the STL 100-2 UK model. Currently running release 10.3.3.2137.
    Not worried if it bricks the phone, as it's nearing it's last legs anyway.
    Been a damn sight more reliable than the Dtek50 it replaced, (and has now replaced, as it's still working (or was!))
    Current driver is a nokia7 plus, and the Z10 is the work phone, so hopefully, a reload will sort the problem and the Z10 will live on, (and on, and on)
    Cheers guys, here's hoping..
    https://mega.nz/file/UEwkxLTa#Q3y5xK...dkG3EInalY18_g
    04-28-20 10:45 AM
    Cheers Conite. Is this a zipped file, as doesn't offer the option to unzip on windows 10??
    also notice this version is 10.3.3.3216 (newer than the 2137 currently on mine) assume this will work OK on mine when loaded?
    04-28-20 01:33 PM
    Cheers Conite. Is this a zipped file, as doesn't offer the option to unzip on windows 10??
    also notice this version is 10.3.3.3216 (newer than the 2137 currently on mine) assume this will work OK on mine when loaded?
    Yes, it's a zipped file. Use 7zip to unzip it, it will work perfectly fine.
    04-28-20 01:38 PM
    cheers conite. Is this a zipped file, as doesn't offer the option to unzip on windows 10??
    Also notice this version is 10.3.3.3216 (newer than the 2137 currently on mine) assume this will work ok on mine when loaded?
    os3216 = sr2137
    04-28-20 01:48 PM
    Cheers Conite. strange, as most zipped files I have downloaded are unzippable from win 10, this one isn't. Will look for 7zip then.
    Also, assume you just unzip and run, plugging phone into pc with usb cable and let it do its thing??
    TBH is years since I used an autoloader!!
    04-28-20 02:25 PM
    Cheers Conite. strange, as most zipped files I have downloaded are unzippable from win 10, this one isn't. Will look for 7zip then.
    Also, assume you just unzip and run, plugging phone into pc with usb cable and let it do its thing??
    TBH is years since I used an autoloader!!
    That's it. Although you need the USB drivers, which you'd have if you ever installed Link or Blend.
    04-28-20 03:08 PM
    Think my old laptop had the original desktop manager for OS 7, (the 8310 I still have somewhere, and it still works!) and link for the OS10, so all drivers should be on there somewhere I guess.
    Much appreciated Conite, hopefully all will be well..
    04-28-20 03:12 PM
    OK, so, looks like the Z10 is finally borked..
    Done a complete reload using the autoloader , and phone now refuses to detect the sim card.
    Tried 3 different sim's from 3 different providers, and none of them are detected, (2 of them were previously working on the phone, which was factory unlocked from new.. (all 3 sims work in other phones too, so looks like bye bye to Z10)
    Reason for the reload was that the phone was acting up, losing signal completely, and sometimes showing a 'technical problem' along with 'emergency calls only' and then it would sort itself out for a while, then go again. Despite a security wipe and now a reload of OS it's now gone altogether.
    Was hoping the reload might have sorted it, but no luck. So, now gonna have to find a replacement for this work phone...no more BB sadly..(though I am currently using the sim in my 8310 temporarily, and at least that's still going!!)
    04-30-20 01:29 PM