OK I have the BB Z10, Model STL 100-3, running the 10.2.1.2179 software release, done by firmware upgrade about two weeks ago. Since the upgrade, with the battery fully charged, the device will conduct a full systems reboot after 28 minutes of continuous use.. Weird right. This happened on each of the last two days while at the gym, working out and listening to music through my earbuds. Exactly 28 minutes into the workout the handset goes dead and cycles through a complete systems re-boot after which it resumes normal operations. Anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, any solutions? Thanks.
    04-30-14 09:25 AM
    Is it still doing this? If so, try an experiment: put phone into airplane mode and see if that stops it.

ALSO -- if you are "bouncing around" it could be a loose battery. If so, shim it with a piece of business card etc.
    04-30-14 10:10 AM
    jabxyz, did you do your upgrade Over the Air, or through Link. I have heard of people having a problem with the OTA upgrade. You might want to try the upgrade through Link.
    04-30-14 10:14 AM
    Is it still doing this? If so, try an experiment: put phone into airplane mode and see if that stops it.

ALSO -- if you are "bouncing around" it could be a loose battery. If so, shim it with a piece of business card etc.
    I'll check the battery and shim as necessary. Thanks for the tip.
    04-30-14 05:39 PM
    jabxyz, did you do your upgrade Over the Air, or through Link. I have heard of people having a problem with the OTA upgrade. You might want to try the upgrade through Link.
    I did the upgrade OTA as I was packing for a business trip. Can you send me the link. I actually got a notification from BB that it was time to do the upgrade, hit the button and turned on WiFi and let the download proceed. Not sure which link you are referring to or where it was located as an alternate method of upgrading.
    04-30-14 05:42 PM
    I'll check the battery and shim as necessary. Thanks for the tip.
    This worked for me as I was having the same issue. I have now upgraded to the Mugen 1900mah battery which fits tightly and no issues either.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 06:38 PM