Until yesterday, I had no trouble with Bluetooth streaming. I did try to connect and use a Motorola S305 headset yesterday and had a little trouble, but nothing too bad. I was busy, so I set it down and moved on.

This morning, I get in the car and can't hear any music through my Motorola T505. I also can't hear anything through my BlackBerry Music Gateway in my office. I also can't hear anything through the phone's speaker when playing music with no bluetooth or headphones connected. The only thing that works is a wired headset or a pair of headphones.

I've tried rebooting, turning bluetooth on and off, deleting the bluetooth devices and repairing, turning the volume up (obviously). None of this works. I can only listen to music through a wired headset or headphones.

Games are also silent without wired headphones.

Any ideas?
    04-07-13 09:10 AM
    What about under settings, notifications? It should be unrelated but I had issue in my first week with bt, found it was due to phone in silent mode. The toggle of normal / silent got out of sync.

CB10 on z10
    04-07-13 09:53 AM
    Try a re paring devices.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-07-13 10:02 AM
    What about under settings, notifications? It should be unrelated but I had issue in my first week with bt, found it was due to phone in silent mode. The toggle of normal / silent got out of sync.
    The sounds are on. I can hear the keyboard clicks through the phone speaker, but no music or game sounds.
    04-07-13 10:26 AM
    Try a re paring devices.
    I doubt it's strictly bluetooth related because the phone speaker won't play music or games, but I have tried deleting all my bluetooth devices, rebooting, and re-pairing. No change.
    04-07-13 10:27 AM
    Fixed it, and posting here in case someone else has trouble.

Using the same Motorola S305 headset I had tried to use yesterday, I started the voice control app and initiated a phone call with voice commands. After I hung up the call, everything was back to normal.
    04-07-13 04:22 PM