This thread will only be relevant to UK based Z10 users who subscribe to SKY, or as I like to think of myself, second class citizens!
    If you own an iPhone or iPad or many Android devices you can watch a large selection of SKY tv's offering on the go. And you can access your unlimited SKY broadband service on the go via their cloud service. If you have any Blackberry device you cant. Simple as that. To the best of my knowledge SKY's position is that they are not developing an app for BB. And yet Blackberry spends a fortune advertising on SKY and actually sponsors Sky Atlantic.
    Make some noise people!
    Here is a petition for starters
    petition
    Thanks for your support!
    Phil
    05-24-13 03:30 AM
    probably also worth noting that their remote record app works brilliantly as a side-loaded app. But have they made it officially available? Of course not!
    05-24-13 03:32 AM
    probably also worth noting that their remote record app works brilliantly as a side-loaded app. But have they made it officially available? Of course not!
    Where can I get this app please?
    05-24-13 04:30 AM
    Sky+ bar file for sideloading I got from Goodereader here
    05-24-13 05:30 AM
    We should get loads of people to do it

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 05:44 AM
    Cool, thanks
    I also tweeted sky help, just to bug them a bit lol
    05-24-13 11:52 AM
    Literally just posted about Sky Go myself. However cloud services work fine on my z10. Just go into your wifi options select cloud obviously when in a hotspot which then brings you to their site to enter your account login details. Once you're setup you never have to login again.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:56 PM