I tried again today to get some info. All I got of it was they were going to note my account and allow me to upgrade two months early. I guess that was a plus but still no info on when I can actually get the z10.
    01-29-13 05:51 PM
    For what it's worth:

You are now chatting with Lula, an AT&T sales representative.
    Lula: Welcome to AT&T online Feature Sales. How may I assist you with your features today?
    Brett: I am considering upgrading my phones and am trying to determine when the new BlackBerry 10 devices are going to be available. I know the official launch is tomorrow, but can't seem to determine when they will be available with AT&T.
    Lula: Hi Brett! Thank you for choosing AT&T! I can check on this phone for you, one moment please.
    Brett: Thank you very much.... BTW, hello to you too... I just jumped right into my question... Sorry to be so rude...
    Lula: You are welcome! No problem. Thanks for holding while I check on this phone for you.
    Lula: Thanks for holding for me! The item you've asked about is not yet listed on our website and we do not have any advance information regarding its release. If, however, your need is urgent, I am more than happy to help you find a similar device from our existing inventory. Are you looking to upgrade to a new phone today?
    Brett: I am looking to upgrade to the new BlackBerry devices, so I am stuck waiting until they are available...

Lula: You can check back on our website tomorrow to see if this phone will be released to AT&T. I apologize, we have no way of knowing this information at this time.
    01-29-13 06:23 PM
    Yea, I got the same info. To add to your FWIW, I really don't think the "online" customer service will be of any real help. We're gonna need to talk face to face with the ones on the ground. Check with your local retail store or you're not going to get the whole story.
    01-29-13 06:27 PM
    I'm just blown away that no one at AT&T can give us any more info considering the launch is so close. This is very frustrating
    I tried, a couple months ago, to give some insight (I work at AT&T and sit by a coworker who's in marketing) on release info. Well most of the posters on the topic I created pretty much mocked me and had several "a friend of a cousin who grandmother's aunt talked to a guy who's brother knows an AT&T rep" type jokes.

Bottom line: Do I have some release info? Yes. But it won't matter. Nobody will believe me anyways.
    01-29-13 06:47 PM
    I tried, a couple months ago, to give some insight (I work at AT&T and sit by a coworker who's in marketing) on release info. Well most of the posters on the topic I created pretty much mocked me and had several "a friend of a cousin who grandmother's aunt talked to a guy who's brother knows an AT&T rep" type jokes.

Bottom line: Do I have some release info? Yes. But it won't matter. Nobody will believe me anyways.
    Well why don't you tell us your info so if it turns out to be right you will be looked to in the future for such info....
    01-29-13 06:55 PM

C'mon now... Don't be rude Whatcha got?
    01-29-13 07:00 PM
    Original was May. Now they're trying to push for March.
    01-29-13 08:13 PM
    For realz???? Well I guess we"ll find out tomorrow/sunday if you are correct my friend
    01-29-13 08:17 PM
    If that's the case AT&T is hurting rim sales big time in my opinion! As well as their own!!! Just stupid if true!!
    01-29-13 08:26 PM

Are you serious!!!?

I will leave AT&T after 14+ years over this and go right to a carrier who has it ASAP
    01-29-13 08:28 PM
    I was told to call tomorrow so let's wait and hope.
    01-29-13 08:30 PM
    Are you serious!!!?

I will leave AT&T after 14+ years over this and go right to a carrier who has it ASAP
    Lol. It'll be 17 years in Aug. The job is great plus my discount on the phones and service is great
    01-29-13 08:32 PM
    Damn! All this time googling BB10 trying to get any info at all and now the night before hours away from launch we hear March???!!! I dunno its gotta be sooner than that. I still have have faith. I am seriously itching for this phone. I think I have a problem.
    01-29-13 08:37 PM
    Lol. It'll be 17 years in Aug. The job is great plus my discount on the phones and service is great
    Are you pretty confident with your info?
    01-29-13 08:39 PM
    Are you pretty confident with your info?
    I'm pretty confident. My coworker speaks directly with RIM. This info was giving to him almost 2 weeks ago. So tomorrow will be interesting.
    01-29-13 08:56 PM
    I'm pretty confident. My coworker speaks directly with RIM. This info was giving to him almost 2 weeks ago. So tomorrow will be interesting.
    Well that really sucks for you guys and us. Are you bummed being your a Crackberry guy and have to wait that long?
    01-29-13 09:00 PM
    Well that really sucks for you guys and us. Are you bummed being your a Crackberry guy and have to wait that long?
    It's bitter sweet for me. A while back when he told me about the May release I was really sad. But this March release got my spirits up a bit. But who knows, his next meeting with them is this Friday and what is announced tomorrow may be very well what will be told to him on Friday. We'll see.
    Last edited by lc1412; 01-29-13 at 09:45 PM.
    01-29-13 09:16 PM
    Well, I hope they can push it into Feb somehow. I think if they get alot of requests they might? lc1412 is the hang up in their testing department? I know that ATT is pretty thorough in trying to work out all the bugs for a better consumer experience.
    01-29-13 09:58 PM
    Well, I hope they can push it into Feb somehow. I think if they get alot of requests they might? lc1412 is the hang up in their testing department? I know that ATT is pretty thorough in trying to work out all the bugs for a better consumer experience.
    I'm not sure if it's the testing that's holding this up. But February would be nice.
    01-29-13 10:25 PM
    Looks like my marketing guy was correct.
    calircr and blkitr like this.
    01-30-13 10:10 AM
    Looks like my marketing guy was correct.
    looks that way.. Kudos to you!!!
    01-30-13 10:13 AM
    props to you for getting us accurate info Ic1412...sucks for us (literally U.S.) having to wait until late March. I can't wait that long...especially since my first child is going to be born in early March! LoL....will have to find a way for my wife to let me sneak out and get my Z10 ASAP. At least I know I can get there early to pick up my Z10 as I will be on paternity leave. lol.
    01-30-13 10:18 AM
    So ATT needs a month to drop their bloat ware on there and make sure that I can't delete it from my unit?
    01-30-13 10:22 AM
    looks that way.. Kudos to you!!!
    Thanks. All credit to my coworker for letting me in on the info. I'll keep yall posted on anything new he tells me.
    01-30-13 10:22 AM
    So ATT needs a month to drop their bloat ware on there and make sure that I can't delete it from my unit?
    Well since ALL US carriers won't have them ready until March, I guess they all need a month to drop their bloat ware...........
    01-30-13 10:24 AM
169 ... 23456 ...