When will we be able to preo order a Z10 with att?
    01-08-13 10:25 AM
    No word has been given for any US carriers but at least you have the luxury to know ATT will be stocking the phone, I am still waiting on a T-Mobile US leak
    nquyen likes this.
    01-08-13 10:43 AM
    well they sure arent leaving much time. since its already the 8th
    01-08-13 10:59 AM
    There is absolutely NOTHING on their website.:banghead:

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-08-13 11:41 AM
    No word has been given for any US carriers but at least you have the luxury to know ATT will be stocking the phone, I am still waiting on a T-Mobile US leak
    Me too. Some people are saying Tmo US won't get BB10 until late March, but it's all just rumor. The fact that Tmo is releasing a BB7 phone in a few weeks makes it even more confusing.
    01-08-13 01:09 PM
    This release has the same feel for me as the 9700...do much anticipation.....I hated the 9000 and couldn't wait. Now I just want this superphone to show up.

gecosta likes this.
    01-08-13 01:30 PM
    I checked with two different AT&T stores in my area and both of them had the same answer for me - "Blackberry 10 you say? Never heard of it. I thought Blackberry was going out of business."
    CrownIsle, dee. and MacTxGirl like this.
    01-08-13 01:41 PM
    Hey at lease you AT&T folk know your getting the BB10. Sprint no longer acknowledges Blackberry ......anything
    CrownIsle and MacTxGirl like this.
    01-08-13 01:51 PM
    I'm lucky with my store. The guys there have seen me come in to buy all my devices except for the 9000 and my 9810.
    We usually have a good talk.
    They have said they will hold one for me if they see interest building and there is a risk I won't get one. They're good people.

The Verizon store at Union Station talk with a great deal of derision when it comes to BB.

01-08-13 02:50 PM
    I snipped this last week. Sounds like she knew about them and she did not say they would not be available. If I get an email update, I'll post it.

att pre order z10?-att-chat.png
    01-08-13 03:31 PM
    someone has to call att corporate accounts and ask. they are usually more straight forward and know whats going on. i talked to a normal customer rep and she told me the are phasing out all blackberries. so as you can see the lower bees have no idea, got to move up the ladder closer to the queen bee, and get some real info. I want the z10 and i want it on the release date, not down the road. thats just how i roll. i can twist my local att center store to hold for me till i get there, but i usually got to tell them what they have or are getting. Hence, all the negative sentiment about blackberry from sales reps to the point they discourage it for iphones. aren't those iphones so great? especially if you keep them on the charger all day so they dont die and download apps so they can do pdfs etc. and make sure u don't need to make phone calls because sometimes those phones can't phone anyone(i think they fixed antenna issue). oh yeah, whatever u do don't drop an iphone or it will break, almost guaranteed. i have dropped my 9900 way many more times than i care to think about and it still works.
    01-08-13 06:37 PM
    I'm lucky with my store. The guys there have seen me come in to buy all my devices except for the 9000 and my 9810.
    We usually have a good talk.
    They have said they will hold one for me if they see interest building and there is a risk I won't get one. They're good people.

The Verizon store at Union Station talk with a great deal of derision when it comes to BB.

I bet they are lining up for you to come back for that phone lol.
    01-09-13 06:06 PM
    Sprint's been confirmed I believe. And t mobile too.

We all know that t mobile is usually last for phones. They're a discount carrier. You can't expect them to be the leader.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    DJM626 likes this.
    01-09-13 11:32 PM
    Sprint's been confirmed I believe. And t mobile too.

We all know that t mobile is usually last for phones. They're a discount carrier. You can't expect them to be the leader.

We already knew AT&T would have them, that wasn't a question. I just find it odd that no one at any of the AT&T stores in my area knows anything about it. None of them have even heard of BB10. You're in the industry dude, shouldn't you maybe look into what's coming and what's new, maybe know your industry trends and such?
    Tim-ANC and brout like this.
    01-10-13 01:54 PM

TMobile has had some BlackBerry phones, such as the 9900 and 9780, as early as any other American carrier. They had the gs3 at launch too, so they're not always delayed. Since they're the only national carrier not to offer the iPhone, they try to get some buzz in other ways.

Now that it's confirmed they're getting BB10, and there's no carrier exclusive, I wouldn't assume a delay.
    01-10-13 02:08 PM
    So I actually called AT&T customer service and asked about the coming Blackberry 10 phones. I mentioned that other carriers are offering pre-orders already and asked if they were doing anything. After a very lengthy time, the answer was "We don't have any updated information about any new Blackberry phones."
    01-10-13 07:03 PM
    The good thing is RIM said yesterday there will be no carrier exclusives for BB10 in any market. Means AT&T won't get one to themselves for some time like they did with the 9800 and 9810 - if the carriers want them they should be able to get them as I understand it from that quote.
    01-10-13 07:38 PM
    We already knew AT&T would have them, that wasn't a question. I just find it odd that no one at any of the AT&T stores in my area knows anything about it. None of them have even heard of BB10. You're in the industry dude, shouldn't you maybe look into what's coming and what's new, maybe know your industry trends and such?
    Yeah, Duh

So I actually called AT&T customer service and asked about the coming Blackberry 10 phones. I mentioned that other carriers are offering pre-orders already and asked if they were doing anything. After a very lengthy time, the answer was "We don't have any updated information about any new Blackberry phones."
    Their ignorance is maddening.
    01-11-13 04:11 PM
    I wonder if ATT will delay the BB10 again like they did with the 9900.
    I waited so long for the 9900 to come to ATT, when they finally released I thought might as well wait for it to go discounted as well.
    ATT always slowest with the OS Updates also like the 7.1.
    01-12-13 01:56 AM
    I don't wait for att for updates, thank you rroyy! If it is a month after the unveil before the phone gets to American carriers I will go to with something else and revisit bb10 later. RIM doesn't owe me and I don't owe them. That being said damn I hope it is out early February.
    TerribleTim68 and MacTxGirl like this.
    01-12-13 10:41 AM
    Well I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm gonna have to wait and see what AT&T actually does. I want a Z10, and I want it as soon as possible. If AT&T doesn't release it pormptly, I'll look elsewhere. If I can get it through Best Buy using my current AT&T account I will do it that way if I have to. I never wait on AT&T to push out oS updates either. I just update it myself. I'm sure I'll find a way around thier typical slowness on this too. I really don't want to change carriers. I've been with AT&T for over 10 years now and honestly I've never been so unsatisfied that I wanted to change carriers. And I don't see how any other carrier is actually going to be any different.
    01-14-13 12:21 PM
    Big Blue needs to get off their BS. It's my phone and I want it now!!!...or when it's launched. I checked with the AT&T rep who comes into Target every once in a while to see what he's heard..I've had more luck talking to my right hand. I don't even care about pre-ordering it. I KNOW I'm going to get a phone when they are released, it's just a matter of who's going to be making commission off my sale.
    dee., jerryeight and mikelcal like this.
    01-14-13 12:43 PM
    Found out ATT still has my Bold 9700 listed even though I bought a 9900 Dec. 2011 from Best Buy. I guess I am getting a BB10 in upgrade after all! haha
    01-14-13 02:53 PM
    I wonder if ATT will delay the BB10 again like they did with the 9900.
    I waited so long for the 9900 to come to ATT, when they finally released I thought might as well wait for it to go discounted as well.
    ATT always slowest with the OS Updates also like the 7.1.
    They were the first ones with the Torch 9810 and for a while, they were the only ones. I guess they were trying to push those before releasing that and the 9860 because Verizon had already launched the 9930.

Anyway, with the rumors that T-Mobile is launching in late March and Sprint unable to give a release date, it wouldn't surprise me to see Verizon and AT&T being the only U.S. carriers to sell at launch. It would make sense having one CDMA (Verizon) and one GSM (AT&T) carrier at launch while waiting for the others to join in. Plus, with those two being the biggest in the U.S., you can be sure RIM is doing everything in its power to make sure that at least they can release the devices ASAP after launch.
    01-14-13 02:53 PM
    The sad thing is, I don't expect BB10 running out anywhere, maybe a few big cities, so you won't need to pre order!

Also, as a word of advice, I wouldn't buy a device first. Give it a week or a month for problems to come out, and then to be quickly fixed. Even though it was delayed a whole year, there will still be issues when people take it out into the real world
    SoCalRedbird and ljfong like this.
    01-14-13 07:16 PM
169 123 ...