Also this one...

ARTICLE :BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction-screen-shot-2013-04-15-1.27.16-am.jpg
    04-15-13 12:27 AM
    Good to see some positive Blackberry news trending on these forums for a change.

I tend not too care too much about user ratings/reviews because you do tend to get the extremes (fanboys or haters). At this stage it might be too early to make a smart inference on how well it's really doing because mostly BB fans will have bought the phone near its release. However, I would much rather see overly positive reviews than overly negative reviews as most here I am sure. At the very least BB has delivered for most of their fans and that is the first big step. The next step is to get the "undecideds" or "independents". That is truly where the "meat" of the market is.

I just sent in my review to T-mobile. For what it's worth they do verify your email address before allowing your review to be posted. I gave the most honest review I could but it's mostly positive because I really like the phone and I am a BB fan (why else would I be on this site!). I did mention the lack of apps as a con because that is the truth. As long as folks are aware of this drawback and are still willing to buy the phone and be patient until the apps come (and they will!) I am sure they will add to the positive reviews.
    04-15-13 12:34 AM
    Great news
    04-15-13 03:27 AM
    Its all good to hear things shaping up.

However, they are definitely not crushing anybody.
    04-15-13 03:41 AM
    To be brutally honest, I wouldn't put much stock in these ratings

Nokia's Lumia 920 has the same or higher ratings on Amazon (uk, de, us) than the Z10, similar rating on many other carriers like AT&T et al. At the end of the day, that has not translated well into sales. This just means that the Z10 (like the 920 before it) has been able to get quite a number of passionate, entralled users...it doesn't really mean that for average users the phone resonates better.

It doesn't help that for the popular phones like the Note 2, S3 and the iPhone, their reviews are largely being hit with low, one-star reviews by people determined to troll. you see 'reviews' like

"Don't know why anyone would buy the iPhone 5 when it's nothing better than the iPhone 4S. LOL Useless sheep"
    "Android is full of malware and buggy and laggy as crap. Buy an iPhone!!"

Most of these virulent trolls are yet to hit the Z10 reviews for now...some are already handing the Lumia phones one star reviews for 'not going with Android'.

In most actual reviews where actual, live owners are interviewed, the iPhone has consistently had the highest user satisfaction rating of any phone series for the past 4 years now.

Finally, isn't it hypocritical to condemn BGR all the time and yet link to gadgetmasters? One glimpse of that website was enough to tell me that it is extremely biased to BB...and the author of this piece has a history of distorting logic to ludicrous levels to root for Blackberry.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    04-15-13 06:03 AM
    really?
    Yes really...

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-15-13 06:42 AM
    Cool. But this was posted February 14th. I will be interested to see the US stats once the z10 and Q10 have been out a couple of months in the US.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Post them, as we have for our Canadian carriers. Much has been updated in this thread.

04-15-13 06:43 AM
    04-15-13 06:50 AM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    showed one iphone 5 user here in tokyo and within 10 seconds of seeing my z10 he just said ... " I want one!"
    04-15-13 06:56 AM

04-15-13 07:01 AM
    This cheered me up. Thanks OP. I've been feeling negative about this Z10 but a Lil boost from my fellow Crackberry friends always helps

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-15-13 07:08 AM
    I hate coming to Crackberry and seeing every post being complaints and problems. I posted this thread so new comers to Crackberry would also see something positive

04-15-13 07:27 AM
    Sorry to crash the party but this page is dated 14th of February.

Am I missing something?
    aniym likes this.
    04-15-13 08:04 AM
    It's because loyal blackberry users are completely biased with their product and will like anything blackberry throws at them even though theres a problem. They 'learn' to make there device work for them which isn't a bad thing.

This survey doesn't really prove anything. 400-500 reviews. The iphone/samsung own the smartphone market and with more people there's going to be more assholes.
    04-15-13 08:06 AM
    Thanks guys. I find user reviews much more relevant than the so called experts. Average users don't have any hidden agendas.

Posted via CB10
    Funny you should mention that. I recently had something to say to a bunch of people (a.k.a. "users") who knew nothing at all about display technology so they based their entire discussion on resolution alone. Basically the exact same thing a salesperson would talk about to an uninformed, unsuspecting layman to display tech.

That's why I prefer expert reviews to user reviews by some shmoe who eats up sales-speak and has zero experience or knowledge of the tech he's posting about. And average users DO have hidden agendas in that they're biased. They already bought it.
    04-15-13 08:08 AM
    Ever read some of the 5 star reviews from one site and then go to another site and realize you�ve already read that review.

Read the reviews on At&t, then read the reviews on Orange, then read the reviews on Amazon and then read the reviews on Rogers.

I might be crazy but they�re nearly identical. Makes me wonder how objective those reviews really are.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    04-15-13 08:13 AM
    This just proves my above point. I went there and guess what I found? Exactly what I knew I would: Out of the tons of phones there almost every single phone received 4/5 to 5/5 user reviews. So I guess all of those phones are amazing despite how expert reviews rate them.

Right.

You have far more faith in human intelligence than I do
    04-15-13 08:13 AM
    Sorry to crash the party but this page is dated 14th of February.

Am I missing something?
    Yes. You are missing the rest of thread where we have posted updated links and stats.

RohrohrohURboat likes this.
    04-15-13 08:14 AM
    Maybe blackberry has more loyal fans?

Sample size is a lot smaller than the other phones.

I guess a win is a win.. Just wish we had more information to go with it...

Previous bbry owners? Switchers? From what platform?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Ah, you were the one that said it's impossible for the Z10 to have a 9-10 customer satisfaction rating. Said anybody that gave it higher than a 7 is delusional
    04-15-13 08:20 AM
    I just did my review on the Telus site. Right now I'd give it a 9/10 but since there's no 90% (only 4 or 5 stars) I had to give it 5/5. BlackBerry is back in the game. This will be one of the greatest tech comebacks in history.
    04-15-13 09:18 AM
    It's because loyal blackberry users are completely biased with their product and will like anything blackberry throws at them even though theres a problem. They 'learn' to make there device work for them which isn't a bad thing.

This survey doesn't really prove anything. 400-500 reviews. The iphone/samsung own the smartphone market and with more people there's going to be more assholes.
    Oh, but users of other devices/platforms are just disloyal and unbiased people who only stay with their devices because...? are you kidding me?? How the heck did you consider your thoughts on this matter logical?
    04-15-13 09:22 AM
    Despite the few bugs, and it does still have a few bugs, it is the best out there as a overall package. Size, build quality, ease of use, etc. You don't have to be blindly loyal to appreciate these, just practical
    04-15-13 09:26 AM
    Yup. Kind of matches my own experience. The Z10 is sweet. Too bad the media is just pounding on it. Still, this time around we have quite a nice device and I hope the word gets out from the owners that it just rocks!!
    04-15-13 10:00 AM
    Hearing Blackberry a head of the pack is always nice
    04-15-13 10:44 AM
    Nice to know

My friends are no more happy with their iphones, some galaxy SII or SIII had some issues like some day the phone stoped working, but is nice to know Z10 is going well on reviews =)
    04-15-13 10:56 AM
100 1234