T-mobile reviews
    basically perfect across the board, except for battery life
    Omnitech likes this.
    04-14-13 05:36 PM
    It's nice to see all the positive reviews

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:05 PM
    Although the article is nearly two months old, it's still great to see. I'd like to see an updated article (I know I could do it myself...but I don't have time).
    04-14-13 06:07 PM
    I know the Z10 is a great phone. And deserves the good reviews. 3.9 for the iPhone is nuts though. I can't stand Apple but I'm not fanboy and know the i5 is a great product. For those that think people can't alter customer reviews your in for a surprise. Usually you don't even need proof of ownership to post a review on a carrier website.
    lsf222 likes this.
    04-14-13 06:07 PM
    Early adopters I would assume are loyal to blackberry. And also it takes time to see the faults. There is a bit of a honeymoon period before you start to see the downside. I thought my 2007 iPhone for the first few weeks was the best invention ever. Till it died on me

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:19 PM
    Although the article is nearly two months old, it's still great to see. I'd like to see an updated article (I know I could do it myself...but I don't have time).
    The article is 2 months old, this is why I've posted today's reviews and asked others to post the same from their carrier website. Check out the thread.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-14-13 06:19 PM
    And here come the nay sayers

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:31 PM
    Early adopters I would assume are loyal to blackberry. And also it takes time to see the faults. There is a bit of a honeymoon period before you start to see the downside. I thought my 2007 iPhone for the first few weeks was the best invention ever. Till it died on me

Posted via CB10
    I would never post a review until I have had time to use the phone, I would like to think others do as well.
    What is "The down Side"? I picked up my Z10 Feb 5th and I still haven't found this "Down Side" yet. I came from an iphone BTW.

04-14-13 07:02 PM
    For me it's just lack of apps. The device itself is really nice

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:06 PM
    This is great sign but it takes time to get the word out.
    04-14-13 07:19 PM
    Overall, the upsides of Z10 far outweigh its downsides. Conversely, the downsides of iPhone outweigh its upsides. I was from iPhone too and thought it was good in 2010 when there was no other good choices. However, there are too many better alternstives today. At least, iPhone makes me bored, Z10 makes me energetic

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    04-14-13 07:29 PM
    Big fan of the Z10, but please be aware that the sample sizes of most of these polls are too small to have any true statistical meaning. For a scientifically valid measurement you'd need many more samples.

Also, these type of polls tend to favor extremes: you'll get a lot of people extremely satisfied and a lot of people extremely dissatisfied. This is due to unmanaged sampling, primarily respondents wishing to voice their opinion, and people wanting to justify (to themselves or to others) their decision, and perhaps even non-users with an agenda. It's similar to the extremes you'll find in forums like this one: mostly lovers and haters. Furthermore, there are many other factors that are not expressed by such a simplistic "average stars" score, such as the age of the review and the time spent before reviewing.

Bottom line: these polls should not be considered reliable or even indicative.
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    04-14-13 07:39 PM
    Hate to say it but those numbers are so insignificant that at the moment its irrelevant. Its great news that we are getting good reviews early on and sort of gratifying that for a change we are getting bad reporting in favor rather than against us.
    04-14-13 07:57 PM
    However, there are too many better alternatives today. At least, iPhone makes me bored, Z10 makes me energetic
    why I am looking to switch. Would like a larger screen and I am leaning towards z10 over the htc one. Both are great, just need to figure out which one is better for my needs, and z10 is covering more than htc one atm. iphone 5 does have a larger screen, but isnt any wider....
    04-14-13 08:45 PM
    I just checked Koodo. (my Carrier in Canada )

Z10. 4.9/5 (61 reviews)
    i4. 4/5 (25 reviews)
    i5. 3.9/5 (38 reviews)
    SIII. 4.2/5 (33 reviews)

Feel free to check your carrier website and add on. This is the news we need to be going around.

Bell Mobility Website:
    Z10 - 4.6 (122 reviews)
    IP5 - 4.5 (31 reviews)
    IP4S - 4.2 (12 reviews)
    SGSIII - 4.4 (41 reviews)
    Omnitech likes this.
    04-14-13 08:56 PM
    Enjoy!

BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction | The Gadget Masters

BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction

really?
    04-14-13 09:56 PM
    ARTICLE :BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction-img_00000011.png

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    04-14-13 10:17 PM
    I guess only in America is there bad press. I wonder of that has anything to do with Apple and Google both being American corporations?

Posted via CB10
    I work for att.. im pretty sure most Americans think blackberry is an American brand along with Carly Rae Jepsen

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:59 PM
    I've said it since the day I got this phone. Anyone that is honest about using this phone can't honestly not like it. You can fuss about a few apps we are waiting for bit the UI is incredible.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Well,

I don't much care for it. I don't actively dislike it, yet. But I don't care for it.

I don't care about music playing, or Instagram, or camera stuff. I don't care about texting or BBM'ing.

I use this as a phone, an email tool and a document reader. I want good calendar functionality and foolproof syncing back to the office. I want a business tool.

Lost much of what worked on the Bold, and am not, at this point impressed, with the replacement.

I don't have more than one phone. My employer says BB and BB only, so this was not a "choice" by me, all of the comments about researching first are pointless.

As a straight business tool, Blackberry missed here. They rushed a product to market and expect those who have been using their products, in the environment they were designed for, for years to patiently wait while they roll out software updates to correct what should have been done right the first time.
    Last edited by tmb2013; 04-14-13 at 11:27 PM.
    04-14-13 11:05 PM
    It appears that people are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.
    lsf222 likes this.
    04-14-13 11:33 PM
    Cool. But this was posted February 14th. I will be interested to see the US stats once the z10 and Q10 have been out a couple of months in the US.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    aniym likes this.
    04-14-13 11:56 PM
    I want to see Blackberry do well just as much as the next person, but these type of stories are just as bad as the rumour-mill stories that say more Z10s are being returned than sold. This story clearly has a horrible margin for error just based on the fact that most of these websites don't need you to be logged-in to write a review. You could have a bunch of crackberry addicts writing these reviews. While I agree it is an amazing phone, I would remain very skeptical about the true numbers and info that this article represents.
    aniym likes this.
    04-15-13 12:05 AM
    I work for att.. im pretty sure most Americans think blackberry is an American brand along with Carly Rae Jepsen

Posted via CB10

Carly Rae Jepsen!? That's crossing the line!!
    jdiaz989 likes this.
    04-15-13 12:08 AM
    As a straight business tool, Blackberry missed here. They rushed a product to market and expect those who have been using their products, in the environment they were designed for, for years to patiently wait while they roll out software updates to correct what should have been done right the first time.
    I don't see how it was rushed at all. Were you not watching how this has been brought out? The Z10 was announced months before it released and the release was postponed because it "needed to be polished". If it was rushed, it would have been released by Christmas.
    The updates are in line with other manufacturers. Our first update was actually released sooner than IP5's. The iOS 6 was released September 27 and wasn't updated until November. It didn't get another update until December, so I think BlackBerry has been more than punctual about their updates as another is coming quite soon.
    You also don't seem to be grasping the concept of new OS. This isn't a continuation of a previous OS. This is a brand new OS ...completely coded from scratch. Sure, it carries some of the same features of previous BBs, but it is still all new. Ever wonder why it all of a sudden jumped from OS7 to BB10?
    There are some bugs that need to be squashed, for sure, but what brand new OS doesn't? You also have to ask yourself...who jumps into a virtually untried OS if they are that concerned about running their business with it?
    The BB10 OS will be the one to have very soon. Give it a little time to shine.

Posted via CB10 with my BB10 Z10
    04-15-13 12:18 AM
    By far the funniest critical review against the Z10 on Rogers.com that I've seen LOL...

ARTICLE :BlackBerry Z10 is Crushing iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII and Note II in Customer Satisfaction-screen-shot-2013-04-15-1.25.55-am.jpg
    04-15-13 12:26 AM
100 1234