If you found this, you obviously aren't proactively looking. These types of articles/reviews are all over; most of which never seem to keep my attention. Good thing I've learned to think for myself over the years.. Whew!
    You need to ask yourself this, why are those types of articles everywhere? Hmmm?

Because there are problems.

How many times has someone said "you should of researched before buying one"?

Tim

Posted using a Z10
    05-29-13 07:30 AM
    You need to ask yourself this, why are those types of articles everywhere? Hmmm?

Tim

Posted using a Z10
    Sure, every phone has issues and you can always find a hater out there with any phone. You're actually making my point for me. People need to experience the phone and research it themselves, not listen to some guy who I would argue had much time if any at all with a Z10 before writing this review (or perhaps paraphrasing) other Z10 reviews before him. I did research. I did go in and play with it before making a decision. I knew about the risks, I thought for myself, and I scored an awesome phone that I have had virtually no problems with. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know. But I do know people place far too much importance on silly reviews such as this one. I caught a guy fibbing to me the other day about playing with a Z10 when he clearly did not. I'm sure he fell victim to what I'm talking about and chose to let someone else think for him. It's sad really, but a fact of life.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:47 AM
    "but it's still no iPhone or Galaxy handset"...

I think that's the point. How do you condemn a product for not being like the competition? And then to go on and say the Droids are getting better but not give BB the same respect.
    05-29-13 08:20 AM
    This isn't the first time eWeek has bashed BB10 so this doesn't surprise me one bit

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-10-a-757744/
    05-29-13 09:22 AM
    You just made the writers month for posting this. Gave him a lot of hits, which is exactly what he wanted.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:38 AM
    Funny how every single comment(on the first page) were negative comments regarding the article.
    05-29-13 03:45 PM

Tim

Posted using a Z10
    Every new product has "problems". More accurately, issues that don't necessarily become visible until you have a few million users for them to become apparent.

The only big issues I've really come across with the Z10 is 1) the dearth of apps and 2) random reboots. I actually support Z10 users in a corporate environment, so I'd see anything else that comes up. The app issue will get better over time, and I've yet to see any firm data on just how many users are actually affected by reboots. My own experience has been that the reboot issue seems rare enough (at least in my environment) that it isn't enough to disqualify the product. I personally have not come across it in my dealings with over a hundred users.
    eldricho likes this.
    05-29-13 05:03 PM
    Most of those "reasons" are a joke. Don't buy it because Apple might release a phone that makes up for the iPhone 5 flop? Don't buy because android is "getting better"? It's sad what people actually get paid to write and pass off as journalism, and even sadder that the average American is stupid enough to take it at face value these days.

Seems like the majority of negative press is coming from sites based in the US, from people who have something to gain from BlackBerry failing and US carriers (especially Verizon) are the ones dragging their feet on pushing out updates that drastically improve the phone's stability, performance and battery life. You don't see anywhere near the amount of angst coming from other countries.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:54 PM
    Hate to spread the hate but here's a small article I found.
    eweak has been infamous for a very long time.
    05-30-13 04:12 PM
    "iOS is the OS BlackBerry wishes it was offering to its customers"

LOL!!

I'm pretty sure EVERY employee of BlackBerry, judging from the ones I've spoken to, LOVE BB10 and wouldn't offer anything else.
    05-30-13 10:02 PM
35 12