I'm at a crossroads, do I re-up to the iPhone or do I go back to the BlackBerry in the hopes that the magic is back? Heres the thing, I played with the Z10 at the store and loved it, but I dont know if I can live without a some of my apps. So, I'm turning you you Crackberry, can you help me find alternatives or tell me if the apps are sideloadable?

In order of importance:
    1. Kik Messenger - This is a deal breaker for me. If I cannot easily use Kik Messenger, I cannot use a BB.
    2. Reddit App (Alien Blue) - Yep, I need a good reddit app.
    3. Podcasting App (PodCruncher) - I am an avid podcast listener and absolutely need a good podcast manager.
    4. Banking App (Wells Fargo) - I use this app to deposit checks while on the road, and has become very important to me.
    5. Spotify - Everyone needs this.
    6. Google Voice - I have my old personal number ported to gvoice and use this to text message personal contacts
    7. Navigation App - I travel frequently and use my phone as my main GPS

I'm legitimately fearful that making a shift to BB10 could gimp me. I don't want to simply "make do" with my phone, as it is by far and above my most used device...I want to believe in BB10, but am I looking to jump in too soon? Am I better off getting another iPhone and waiting for the next device cycle when more apps are developed?
    03-27-13 08:22 PM

In order of importance:
    1. Kik Messenger - This is a deal breaker for me. If I cannot easily use Kik Messenger, I cannot use a BB.
    2. Reddit App (Alien Blue) - Yep, I need a good reddit app.
    3. Podcasting App (PodCruncher) - I am an avid podcast listener and absolutely need a good podcast manager.
    4. Banking App (Wells Fargo) - I use this app to deposit checks while on the road, and has become very important to me.
    5. Spotify - Everyone needs this.
    6. Google Voice - I have my old personal number ported to gvoice and use this to text message personal contacts
    7. Navigation App - I travel frequently and use my phone as my main GPS
    - The Android version of Kik (side loaded) works just fine.
    - There are several apps that can be used for podcasts.
    - Spotify is not here yet, but is on the way.
    - The Android version of Google Voice (another side load) works just fine. I use it all the time.
    - The native Maps app includes GPS navigation. There are several apps available as well, including Magellan and Osmand.

Not sure about the other ones on your list.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:35 PM
    Alien flow is a good reddit app, available in blackberry world. There are others but I have not used them.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:38 PM
    Waze is also on bbw.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:39 PM
    I think just to be safe, you should wait. All of these apps sound just too important to you.
    03-27-13 08:40 PM
    Unless your current phone is a hot mess, just wait a few more weeks

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-27-13 08:42 PM
    - The Android version of Kik (side loaded) works just fine.
    Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. With Kik, do you use it frequently? I'm just curious with the lack of notifications how it will behave...

I havent been able to find any confirmation from Spotify that they are creating a BB10 app. Do you have a source?
    03-27-13 08:44 PM
    You can wait... or jump the wagon while still having your other mobile... I don't think there is a law restricting us to do that unless you are exclusively tie-up with some brand...

The same dilemma with me... I couldn't ditch my other device because it is still have apps that are important to me which are not yet available in BB10... but that doesn't stop me to experience one of a kind OS... why wait when you can experience it now?...

Posted via Z10
    03-27-13 08:49 PM
    You can wait... or jump the wagon while still having your other mobile... I don't think there is a law restricting us to do that unless you are exclusively tie-up with some brand...

The same dilemma with me... I couldn't ditch my other device because it is still have apps that are important to me which are not yet available in BB10... but that doesn't stop me to experience one of a kind OS... why wait when you can experience it now?...

Posted via Z10
    Because I do not want to pay for two plans, or be swapping phones constantly...
    03-27-13 08:51 PM
    Snooby is an awesome reddit app as well

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:53 PM