When people make negative comments to me for using BB still, I usually ask them to test out my phone. Like what other people said, it's all about education. I actually have had a lot of people react positively to my Z10 after letting them try it, but the only thing that they were worried about if they switched was whether they can get support for it if the company fails. For the haters that refused to try out my phone and just made mean comments, they're just ignorant because I made a different choice than them.
    nt300 and beamolite like this.
    01-19-14 09:22 PM
    Many sites go by sales figures and not by the phone specs and OS. That is the problem. I also noticed the Z30 is not on the top tech lists, which is ridiculous, because its far superior than any smart phone in the market to date. The newest iPhone doesn't stand a chance.

The Z30 user reviews are among the highest versus other popular smart phones. The issue with iPhones is the very fact when you buy a new launched iPhone, you are not getting new innovation, just a bunch of recycled nonsense, pumped up by marketing and advertising to illusion people into thinking its the latest and greatest.

Hopefully one day people will wake up and realize there's a lot better options out there, one being the Z30 and BB10.
    01-19-14 09:35 PM
    When people make negative comments to me for using BB still, I usually ask them to test out my phone. Like what other people said, it's all about education. I actually have had a lot of people react positively to my Z10 after letting them try it, but the only thing that they were worried about if they switched was whether they can get support for it if the company fails. For the haters that refused to try out my phone and just made mean comments, they're just ignorant because I made a different choice than them.
    Maybe BlackBerry should have attempted to educate people about BB10. Should have made sure the BB10 in store displays were both educational and working. This is exactly like the PlayBook where we had members of the forum putting up literature in stores because BlackBerry did nothing, and does nothing to promote their products. BlackBerry apparently still thinks it is the user base that should be doing the heavy lifting.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:40 PM
    And it's completely BlackBerry's fault for letting their situation get this far for the public to believe that BlackBerry is going bankrupt. And it's completely BlackBerry's fault for not asserting themselves with a strong media presence.

As far as the Z30 and all that, I personally find it very hard for the Z30 to be in a top list of phones. It's a supposedly high end phone with a year old chipset, a very dim slightly pixilated screen, an adequate camera, all on an OS with a learning curve and nearly no ecosystem. I know about the "Natural Sound", antenna, and battery, but to most consumers the battery life is the only real pro they will see over an iPhone

Photo a Day Channel: C002B5A07
    01-19-14 10:32 PM
    Well what else is new?
    I'm surprised you actually wrote several paragraphs about what the I sheep users think.
    01-19-14 11:04 PM
    Well iphones never change

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925 pin:24D775B4 for more information
    01-20-14 05:06 AM
    It doesn't matter on how good it is at being a phone, it matters of how well a fart app works!

Lol jk about the fart app part, but there are a lot of apps people want that aren't on BB10, and that can make the phone useless for most people. That's a big reason why BlackBerry struggles to score high in the charts.

It's all about the apps these days...

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    Only thing that matters is Candy Crush and Instagram.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 07:26 AM
    The reason why iPhones top the mobile tech list are two-fold :

1. Money buys influence and Apple has lots of money to throw around to give to biased reviewers. (American Capitalism)

2. Apple's OS is very basic and designed for people who have a hard time walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. (Unfortunately, this demographic is huge). The BB10 OS is just too difficult for some.

Besides not everyone can be a follower. We need leaders in our society too!

Loving my Z30!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 07:42 AM
    Anyone that says the Z10 and Q10 are worthless devices or that BlackBerry is this or that isn't worth my time. They are simply not red, note intelligent, and too biased. Onwards.
    01-20-14 09:00 AM
    I hear that a lot. Whenever some one tries to prove his/her iPhone is the best, I just nod my head and carry on...I've got better things to do than squabble over mobile phones.

Nowadays, phones have become a fashion accessory, rather than a means to communicate. At the end of the day, I want my phone to work when I need it.

I bought the BlackBerry because I like it and am most comfortable using it. It satisfies all my needs. If the iPhone suits a person's needs, good for him/her, but bashing BlackBerry because it "suxs" or isn't "cool enough" shows how juvenile hr/she is. No point in wasting time with them.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:01 AM
    The reason why iPhones top the mobile tech list are two-fold :

1. Money buys influence and Apple has lots of money to throw around to give to biased reviewers. (American Capitalism)

2. Apple's OS is very basic and designed for people who have a hard time walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. (Unfortunately, this demographic is huge). The BB10 OS is just too difficult for some.

Besides not everyone can be a follower. We need leaders in our society too!

Loving my Z30!

Posted via CB10
    I never considered the iPhones, and we had most of the Apple products in our household then, due to practical reasons:

Non removable battery, delicate screen, poor battery life, cramped keyboard, reliance on iTunes, non expandable memory, blue tooth that is locked down, no universal port, email notifications that r slower than BlackBerry and I am sure for other reasons that I forgot. In a household that had a mix of ecosystems, we needed phones that play well with each other and found BlackBerry with Android to be the best mix. Everyone is very happy.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-20-14 10:51 AM
    What I usually tell my iPhone user friends or any iPhone user for that fact is when BlackBerry occupied more than 50% of the US market, that they ALL were part of statistic and they were one part of my BBM contact list at some point, so once they start rambling about why they left, I just tell to zip it, that they're a bunch of sellouts and to get their darn wackphones out of my sight, cause...I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT !!!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:42 AM
37 12