I don't think Apple will remove the home button anytime soon

CB10 on Verizon Z10
    Apple needs to do whatever it takes to raise the stock price. There's only one group more vicious than fanboys...... analysts.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:38 AM
    Its a natural evolution tbh.

Bashing apple for adopting this feature is like bashing all current smartphone makers for having a large touchscreen display on a slab shaped device with rounded corners...

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:42 AM
    Apple needs to do whatever it takes to raise the stock price.
    AAPL has never given any focus on there SP in the last couple of years, SP is complete irrelevant for the business - and if removing the home button lifts up SP, congratulations, that worked fine for BBRY... ;-)

There's only one group more vicious than fanboys...... analysts.
    completely agree...
    04-16-13 11:49 AM
    Apple hasn't been able to come up with any original ideas so its not surpriseing that they'll implement everything they can from the new phones being released
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-16-13 12:15 PM
    Apple hasn't been able to come up with any original ideas so its not surpriseing that they'll implement everything they can from the new phones being released
    and what features from "new phones" will they implement? You have inside informations about IOS 7 and new iPhone Xx - great - share it with us...
    04-16-13 12:22 PM
    I think i'm gonna have to compile a list of folks who obviously need help comprehending written English and cannot understand what 'fan made concept' means.
    I'll start with the OP

In all seriousness, I really think the OP knows exactly what he posted here. Have things fallen so low that people deliberately post misinformation and FUD about other companies just to gain likes and acceptance here?
    Rello, Gambit11B and Chris Marsch like this.
    04-16-13 12:27 PM
    Yeppers, but what if apple did this, then the isheep will stay with the apple instead of the berry.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    Hopefully they eventually grow up so they don't have to use words like 'iSheep' that are usually uttered by immature fanboys.

Fingers crossed.
    Rello, GoJaysGo and Gambit11B like this.
    04-16-13 12:29 PM
    Lol threads like this make this community look bad. A CONCEPT not even done by Apple and that equals them stealing a idea?

I wonder what the OP said when BB CLEARLY took the UI from WebOS and Meego and used it for TabletOS and BB10. Bet it wasn't a issue then...
    04-16-13 12:44 PM
    I could care less what apple does. In my opinion they have lost the wow factor others will tell you I am crazy for saying that. I have used all kinds of phones like a lot of other people have I am sure but in the end I use what works for me. I look at alot of the phone designs and most are the same concept, touch screen.
    04-16-13 12:48 PM
    Wait, just because they're removing the home button, they're "stealing" from Blackberry??? How do you figure that?

BTW: didn't BB "steal" the idea of an all-touch screen from Apple??? Give me a break with your fanboy conspiracy theories.
    04-16-13 02:27 PM
    Wait, just because they're removing the home button, they're "stealing" from Blackberry??? How do you figure that?

BTW: didn't BB "steal" the idea of an all-touch screen from Apple??? Give me a break with your fanboy conspiracy theories.
    iSheep bleatings are no different, really.
    04-16-13 02:41 PM

Apple did not invent the all touch screen phone either.
    Beside I classify a phone than needs a home button not an all touch phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:07 PM
    Well, Blackberry had facetime before Apple?.....
    oh I mean, z10 just got video chat via bbm....and facetime just came out with iphone 4.....
    who copied who......
    04-16-13 03:29 PM
    I think they are using the same logic of Apple going after phones with a rectangular shape with smooth edges.

I joke, I joke.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:30 PM
    Lol threads like this make this community look bad. A CONCEPT not even done by Apple and that equals them stealing a idea?

I wonder what the OP said when BB CLEARLY took the UI from WebOS and Meego and used it for TabletOS and BB10. Bet it wasn't a issue then...
    are you crazy? bbry invented everything. when playbook and z10 came out it was the most innovative product. anyone who doesn't like it its a sheep and doesn't know anything about tech. best browser also cause it got flash. that's what i heard at least from this forum
    Chris Marsch likes this.
    04-16-13 04:27 PM
    Sweet, Apple is being innovative...again.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:34 PM
    Im starting to belive that BlackBerry is in its "last days"...they need TMobile's CEO to success.!!!
    04-16-13 07:19 PM
    BBR is only 1year old, Apple is more than 1.
    Z10 looks too same ip5, webos..
    Who stealing?
    04-16-13 07:24 PM
    Its a natural evolution tbh.

Bashing apple for adopting this feature is like bashing all current smartphone makers for having a large touchscreen display on a slab shaped device with rounded corners...

Posted via CB10
    Adopt the feature sure but make it look like you invented it is another. Most people think apple created the cloud with icloud (marketing) but sadly Microsoft had that covered with Windows 7 2 years prior

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    04-16-13 07:33 PM
    Until BlackBerry stops the use of porting and side loading android apps BlackBerry users have absolutely no room to talk about stealing anything from anyone.

Posted via CB10
    cuccut likes this.
    04-16-13 07:44 PM
70 123