I read that you can peel off the AT&T logo from the back. considering it is a small globe logo, so I tried to peel it off using my fingernail. First attempt it was successful until I found out that I actually peel off not just the logo, but the paint as well.

can't believe that my fingernail is stronger than the plastic. now I am thinking of buying a new battery cover, but I am not sure where to buy an OEM one. I understand CB store has it for $35 + shipping, but that's too much, I look at ebay and it's $10, but I am not sure if it's OEM.

anyone know where to buy OEM baterfy cover at an affordable price?
    07-11-13 01:18 PM
    Most of the ones I have found online are T-Mobile or AT&T branded doors.

The ones on Shop CrackBerry are unbranded, like you wanted.

Be sure to check reviews, many pictures I have seen don't show a branding and the reviews indicate that it came as a T-Mo or AT&T one.
    07-11-13 01:37 PM
    Be sure to check reviews, many pictures I have seen don't show a branding and the reviews indicate that it came as a T-Mo or AT&T one.
    I am not sure I catch what you mean here. So you are saying you can buy a non branding one from T Mobile or AT&T?
    07-11-13 01:47 PM
    No. I am saying that some sites are showing pictures of the battery cover without any logo on it, but people in the reviews are saying that when it showed up it was a T-Mobile branded, or AT&T branded door.
    07-11-13 01:51 PM
    The eBay ones often don't have the NFC antenna.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:20 PM
    damn, how can you tell if one comes with NFC or not? I would assume that one without NFC are fake and not OEM? I think all Z10 variants are NFC capable, right?

Thanks.
    07-11-13 05:57 PM
    Do be bother by a new battery door, just get a super thin cover

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:02 PM
    My t-mobile z10 has a screened logo on the back that is barely visible. Certainly nothing to peel off.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 11:04 AM