Does anybody know where all the apps have gone, I just got the new white z10 and in my app world I can't see all my apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 03:56 PM
    Does anybody know where all the apps have gone, I just got the new white z10 and in my app world I can't see all my apps.

Posted via CB10
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    As soon as you can, please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

As per the other poster, you have posted this in the wrong Forum. This Forum is for topics specifically related to the upcoming Q10 device.
    Your thread should have been posted in the Z10 Forum, or maybe in BlackBerry 10 OS.
    I will ask someone to move this thread for you.

Being new here, I'd advise you take a good look around. Might be a good idea to do so on your PC. On the "front page" (i.e. CrackBerry.com) you'll find many links to info on your new Z10, including many useful tips, how-to guides, etc.
    Also, remember to use Search in the Forums before posting a new thread. You would have found many threads already on this topic.

To answer you, the new BlackBerry 10 OS on your Z10 is completely different from the legacy BBOS you had on any previous BB handheld device. Because it's different, so are the apps.
    Many apps have versions available for Z10 already, and many do not.
    If you have some apps you really want to see on your Z10, search here to see if it's already been mentioned. Maybe it's coming soon. If not, contact the app's developer and ask when it's coming to BB10.
    02-22-13 05:48 PM
    Thanks for the heads up

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 08:46 PM
    Thanks for the heads up

Posted via CB10
    Whoa, delayed response!

If you check in My World under Apps & Games, tap Available at the top to see what's there. You can refresh that list from time if you like, although it periodically refreshes itself too.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-01-13 09:20 PM