What d you all think about the BlackBerry App World's future is. Waiting months for an app update which is still not upto the mark while the competition is going all guns blazing.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:18 AM
    What application are you talking about? It's fairly new, for the amount of apps it has its doing very well and will only continue to expand.

Personally, I'd like to see quality over quantity.
    05-04-13 06:26 AM
    Quality over quantity..
    Yup that is good. But if they can have both, it is much better.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:44 AM
    Example fb app it needs a lot of work. Viber not out yet. Skype coming soon. Instagram no clue if we will ever have it. Apps are released but not really upto the level. Just wondering if BlackBerry will leave it like that or work on updates asap

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:47 AM
    No different than how WP7 started, BB10 even had more apps from the start, and look where Windows Phone is now.
    WhatsApp even took months on WP7 back then.

New OS-es take time is all i'm saying.
    BlackberryPig likes this.
    05-04-13 06:53 AM
    Example fb app it needs a lot of work. Viber not out yet. Skype coming soon. Instagram no clue if we will ever have it. Apps are released but not really upto the level. Just wondering if BlackBerry will leave it like that or work on updates asap

Posted via CB10
    Email them (the developers) and let them know, BlackBerry doesn't make those or most apps!

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    05-04-13 06:57 AM
    As has been implied, BlackBerry 10 is doing better than windows phone at the same point. I think that if BlackBerry 10 can establish itself solidly in third place then the big apps will really come quick.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 07:01 AM
    Email them (the developers) and let them know, BlackBerry doesn't make those or most apps!

Posted via CB10

Yep not Blackberry's fault that these apps havent made their way onto Blackberry, its down to the devs to make their apps for BB10 and if they arent then there isnt alot BB can do about it.

As for apps updates??, most of the apps i have on my z10 have had updates quite frequently.
    05-04-13 07:01 AM
    Battery guru ( as blackberrys best battery app that we pay for ) sucks in comparison to even the free android and ios battery apps.

That's just one comparison. There's not a single app that works the same or better on z10. They are all garbage, all of them... every single one. Even Waze, gas buddy, whatsapp, YouTube. It's disgusting how bad all these apps are compared to my friends DROID versions

Posted via CB10
    mshehryar likes this.
    05-04-13 09:24 AM