Long press the spacebar. That will hide the keyboard and allow you to attach a pic.
    I did that and nothing worked for me

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 05:13 PM
    This is not true. The fraction of the energy used does not tell you anything about the time, in which that energy was consumed. You have to assume that all apps consume the battery at the same rate - that is clearly a non-sense: there are battery-friendly apps and battery killing apps.
    So what do you recommend??? Do you have any app in your mind that does the function...???

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 05:15 PM
    I still don't quite know the purpose of having the information of how many hours the screen is lit or not. I did a search of many apps in BlackBerry World, along with some for android. Nothing will give you what you're looking for. Might I ask the reason you need such information? We may be able to assist in an alternate solution.

A lot of us are assuming this is battery-consumption related. If that is the case, knowing how long the screen is lit/active is not going to give an accurate idea of the battery consumption.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 08:34 PM
    This is not true. The fraction of the energy used does not tell you anything about the time, in which that energy was consumed. You have to assume that all apps consume the battery at the same rate - that is clearly a non-sense: there are battery-friendly apps and battery killing apps.
    It was based on the % being displayed as being reflective of the amount of time it was in use during the selected period. If that is not what the displayed % is representative of in the device manager, then I apologize for being wrong.

However, you can not assume that all apps consume the battery at the same rate. I doubt a sports app that has a refresh rate set at 30-60 seconds will consume the same amount of battery over a 12 hour period as an app that simply allows you to make and save a list or even that same sports app that has the refresh rate set to 4 hours.

You know what they say when you assume

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 11:37 PM
    The only thing I need this app for is to measure my battery, that's all.... I have told you that my apps are Facebook, Twitter, email, viber, whatsapp and zedge.... so nothing really serious here....

Thanks all again...

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 07:46 AM
    07-08-14 10:11 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cc71.bmw&hl=en

This will have the data you are looking for

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140708_111608.png 
Views:	131 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	283825
    Thank you so much man... cheers...