I find it a little annoying that Facebook sticks a notification in the Hub, dings at me and flashes the LED to tell me a photo has just finished uploading. I know it's uploaded, I just uploaded it.

Any way to turn these silly things off?
    05-04-13 02:37 AM
    Probably from the Facebook website. You must have your settings set to notify you of pics being uploaded and probably a ton of other annoying things.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 02:48 AM
    In the Facebook app I've hit the three-line menu button -> Account Settings (Opens in browser) Notifications -> "On Facebook" under "How you get notifications"

This takes me to a page which says "You'll see every notification... Learn more". Tap "Learn More"

I then tap "Push notifications on your phone" which takes me to a screen that tells me "Push notifications aren't currently available when using Facebook on a mobile web browser". Then proceeds to tell me to do the following in the app:

Hit the three-bar menu button ->Account settings -> Notifications -> Mobile Push, but hitting "Account settings" only brings up the Browser to the settings page which has me in a loop with no way to access push notifications.
    05-04-13 03:03 AM