I am using the BeBuzz app. The led works fine, but each time I get a notification I can't read the message after I dismiss the pop up preview, plus my phone auto sends a text with message "General Problems" to no address. I have contacted the app dev for the messages getting deleted issue, but the auto text sending (see attached snapshot) thing is a little scary. Anyone else out there with the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 151193
    04-14-13 01:48 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling it?
    04-14-13 02:43 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling it?
    Not yet. Waiting for a reply from the app dev team. Got an auto generated mail saying my request is registered, but that's it. Will wait for what resolution they provide and then try a reinstall if the resolution doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 03:18 PM
    What is your e-mail provider? That auto generated message looks more like something the BlackBerry only creates locally. Do you see those message when you check the e-mails on the web?

Please try turning off both 'Auto Mark as Read' options in BeBuzz Settings > Popup Settings.

EDIT: I cannot see the screenshot you posted.
    04-14-13 08:42 PM
    What is your e-mail provider? That auto generated message looks more like something the BlackBerry only creates locally. Do you see those message when you check the e-mails on the web?

Please try turning off both 'Auto Mark as Read' options in BeBuzz Settings > Popup Settings.

EDIT: I cannot see the screenshot you posted.
    Well yes. I see those messages every time there's an incoming message. It's a text message (sms). Will try turning off the mark as read option today. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 01:00 AM