Hi CB's

My new Z10 can't connect the internet..
    The APN are grayed out and my carrier don't know what to do ( I think..).
    My sim work's i my Iphone, and my daugther's sim from another carrier works in the Z10...Strange..
    The supporter in the local shop has seen the problem so he assist me in the dialog with the customer service..

Any similar problems...?

I bougth the BB from a hardware reseller because the carrier didn't have it, they used to offer BB's for the buisness customers...
    And I can't switch carrier because of company agreement...
    The carrier is Telia in Denmark..

Best regards
    Bob
    05-07-13 09:17 AM
    what software do you have ?
    i also could not change them until i put in an other sim and had an upgrade. with that upgrade , i was able to do it..

Hi CB's

My new Z10 can't connect the internet..
    The APN are grayed out and my carrier don't know what to do ( I think..).
    My sim work's i my Iphone, and my daugther's sim from another carrier works in the Z10...Strange..
    The supporter in the local shop has seen the problem so he assist me in the dialog with the customer service..

Any similar problems...?

I bougth the BB from a hardware reseller because the carrier didn't have it, they used to offer BB's for the buisness customers...
    And I can't switch carrier because of company agreement...
    The carrier is Telia in Denmark..

Best regards
    Bob
    05-07-13 09:48 AM
    STL100-2 version 10.0.10.690

If I seach for update, i'll get the message "latest version"

Any one expience with "dianostic screen ? possible to make a work around ?
    I read something yesterday but couldn't make the same result...
    /Bob
    05-07-13 02:21 PM
    I don't know if it carries over to the official release, but the development release of 10.1 the APN can be edited. You can wait for the release, which would kill me, or try a leaked OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 04:24 PM
    Or try another SIM from another company.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 04:27 PM
    STL100-2 version 10.0.10.690

If I seach for update, i'll get the message "latest version"

Any one expience with "dianostic screen ? possible to make a work around ?
    I read something yesterday but couldn't make the same result...
    /Bob
    The leaked 10.1 version solved this for me.
    05-07-13 05:02 PM
    I have the same problem in Sweden.
    Telia is not supporting mobile data, so I have to look for another carrier.
    05-08-13 02:50 AM
    Hi Sakius
    I also use Telia but in Denmark, and they actually support data, they just don't know how :-)
    I installed the laek 10.1.0.1762 and there are the APN not greyed out and I have entered www.internet.mtelia.dk and it works...
    But MMS still don't work, I miss the possibility to enter the MMSC settings, if I switch to TDC carrier thoose settings come by themselves and I don't need to do anything.
    This means it is the carrier which are pushing thoose settings out.
    I've been in my local Telia shop to get new sim card which first was booted up in my iphone and afterwards mounted in the Z10 but with out any luck...
    AT the moment I'll wait for Telia, they would like to solve this issue out, and I talked to a supporter, he confirmed that they have Z10 and Q10 to test with and was going to ask BB about advise..

/Bob
    05-17-13 02:25 PM
    No problem with mobile data on Telia in Sweden - online.telia.se works as APN. Just the usual and known issue with mms where you can't enter Mmsc. Waiting for Telia and BlackBerry to fix this.

/Per

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 06:16 PM
    this apn issue has been a never ending story, its such a basic setting on other platforms.
    05-25-13 06:54 PM
    Near as i can tell, the ability to set your apn is a toggle which is programmed on the sim. No other phones do this and it appears not all providers know this. There are leaked os that allow regardless. I would need to check at home for version number for you

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 03:29 PM
    An update for me on this front. Over the weekend I installed the latest leak OS v 10.1.2342 and I bought the unlock code and now I can edit the APN setting as I please.

I then unlocked another z10 and installed the same leak version and on that I can also edit the APN. So far, so good.

However I also have a Q10 installed the same leak OS for the SQN-003, unlocked it and can't edit the APN on the q10, waste of 45 usd on that. What gives!?

For those who have the z10, buy the unlock code seem to have done the trick. For those with a q10, don't waste your money if you're looking to edit the APN.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:00 PM
    What is it that I need to do in order for my APN to be visible again. I use to be able to send and receive pictures and now as of July 5th I can't do neither on my Z10 the box is grayed out and won't allow me to input information. I read the Sachesi download information, but don't quite know or understand how to do it. And, I also just wanted some opinions on rather I should even bother with the download or could it just be the sim card? Being that it once worked before (Me sending and receiving pics via text)
    07-21-14 01:25 PM