SO I have a SIM unlocked Z10 on AT&T, and I am dropping calls and seeing a few other weird things. Email in the hub disappears for my Exchange account, then comes back. It's not getting deleted as the mail is stil in my inbox if I look into OWA, just hidden temporarily on the Z10. Oh, and I mean all my email for that account, not just a message here or there.

More annoying though is the dropped calls. I can see the signal strength swinging between five, three, and one bar when I'm on a call. Normally I have a fine signal where I am, with my old phone. Anyone else seeing this sort of issue?
    02-07-13 10:54 AM
    I'm on AT&T as well. Been going strong with no issues like what you are experiencing.
    02-07-13 10:56 AM
    SO I have a SIM unlocked Z10 on AT&T, and I am dropping calls and seeing a few other weird things. Email in the hub disappears for my Exchange account, then comes back. It's not getting deleted as the mail is stil in my inbox if I look into OWA, just hidden temporarily on the Z10. Oh, and I mean all my email for that account, not just a message here or there.

More annoying though is the dropped calls. I can see the signal strength swinging between five, three, and one bar when I'm on a call. Normally I have a fine signal where I am, with my old phone. Anyone else seeing this sort of issue?
    I'm on AT&T also having no issues. One thing you might want to do if you haven't already is do a full data wipe and set it back up from the beginning so it can be configured for AT&T. I didn't do this at 1st and I noticed my phone dropped to edge and didn't return to LTE
    02-07-13 11:00 AM