Hey there,

Just to note am new to blackberry, was working on android for quite some time now and just wanted a change.

The problem I have right now, is with tweets notifications, i am subscribed to receive some tweets pushed to my mobile and it was working perfectly well on android but on the BlackBerry hub I receive nothing, except when am mentioned or receive a DM.

Is it something I have to get used to? Or there is a solution for this?

I checked the website, and the mobile notifications are enabled there.

Thank you for any help.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 04:49 PM
    Make sure in hub settings that hub management twitter is set to on. Start with that. Also, make sure your phone number is set in your twitter settings on line and that notifications are set to on.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 04:53 PM
    Thanks for the update, twitter is "on" in hub management, and online I cannot set my mobile phone address as I am from lebanon and my carrier is not yet supported.

But what I understand from your reply is that this option should be working? By default?

I revoked access for BlackBerry for Android maybe this would change anything but I am not receiving anything yet in the hub

Any other ideas to get it working?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 12:44 AM
    I find twitter is usually delayed a lot for me, ill get it on my iPad then half hour later I'll receive on my BlackBerry Z10 sometimes

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 01:14 AM
    AFAIK the only notifications are DMs or mentions/replies.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 02:22 AM
    So I take it that for the time being there are no tweet notifications on the BlackBerry 10?

By tweets I mean the ones that I set as favorites on the browser and enable mobile notifications for.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 03:10 AM
    So I take it that for the time being there are no tweet notifications on the BlackBerry 10?

By tweets I mean the ones that I set as favorites on the browser and enable mobile notifications for.
    I'm eager to get to the bottom of this too.

In the communications column, under Twitter I have four messages so far: two that are replies to me ( @me) , two that are messages to me via Twitter. Doesn't seem like enough. Not enough integration.

--
    Something that IS working well is that the Twitter app gets opened, when I tap on the hot link in any of these 4 incoming Twitter messages. The app not the browser.
    It's the opposite in the Linkedin messages;i.e. It opens the browser instead of the Linkedin app. (dumb!). Also in the Facebook messages. (also dumb). So far, no messages received in my Foursquare inbox, do i don't know about this one
    11-11-13 06:58 AM
    With Ubersocial (tweeter) receives all the twits, but this app you have to install it sideload

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:07 AM
    Hello Dorita0415,

That worked pretty well given the circumstances, I suppose we have to settle for this solution for now until the official twitter app supports the tweets notifications.

Thank you for this solution

Naguizz
    11-11-13 09:44 AM
    Hi there again,

After a few months since updating this thread, any news about customized mobile.notifications for twitter on the Z10?

I really feel left out of the loop without these notifications as I follow politics and manufacturers in my trade and used to be in the know, ever since I got BlackBerry 10, I cannot get these at once.

Any update is appreciated, I purchased Blaq, tried twitter for android apk, stock twitter, DM, mentions and messages don't interest me, I just want my set mobile favorites tweets to reach me

Thanks again

Naguizz from CB10 on Z10
    01-15-14 02:22 AM