Hey
    I currently have two yahoo accounts which I have set up in my z10, to use push services if supported. Using the imap server setting etc.
    I put the sync interval at 24 hours as I thought the imap thing was suppose to be as close to push email as you could get. Now I am finding the I don't get my email unless I manually refresh.
    Obviously I can change my sync interval to be somewhat more frequent. However I want to get this imap thing working propley.

I also have an outlook account and it's working perfectly.

Anyone had similar issues and managed to get a positive result?

Numerous yahoo issues have been popping up for me lately (hacked accounts as one example).

Mike posted via CB10
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    03-20-13 03:48 AM
    Same issue. Yahoo mails are not getting delivered instantly. Some times its instant and sometimes its not.
    Slamdunc1 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:10 AM
    Hey
    I currently have two yahoo accounts which I have set up in my z10, to use push services if supported. Using the imap server setting etc.
    I put the sync interval at 24 hours as I thought the imap thing was suppose to be as close to push email as you could get. Now I am finding the I don't get my email unless I manually refresh.
    Obviously I can change my sync interval to be somewhat more frequent. However I want to get this imap thing working propley.

I also have an outlook account and it's working perfectly.

Anyone had similar issues and managed to get a positive result?

Numerous yahoo issues have been popping up for me lately (hacked accounts as one example).

Mike posted via CB10
    Same here. I have a yahoo business account and I can't get my email to push. I called Yahoo and tried setting it up manually a few diferant ways and still nothing. It's quite frustrating.
    03-22-13 12:36 PM
    Having used a Dev Alpha for an extended period of time running the full OS as well as a PlayBook, Yahoo push is dead on QNX based devices. As much as it pained me to do it, I dropped my 15 year old Yahoo email for Outlook. Haven't regretted it. Instant email again and their web client is much cleaner and faster.
    03-22-13 12:41 PM
    have your Yahoo account automatically forward all emails to your hotmail/outlook email account and they will push directly to your z10.

Its a work around but it works.
    03-22-13 01:00 PM