Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Have had it working a couple of times, but for the most part, like right now, have a USB plugged in and can access memory through "my computer" but the LINK doesn't see the phone. It has, and I have copied a picture and some songs over, but so slow.
    Is there a way to tell the software to refresh, or find the phone? Just shows up as disconnected, and asks me to do things I have already done.
    Windows 7. No problems with anything else connecting, and have removed the old BB desktop.
    02-06-13 10:47 PM
    I can't backup and the help window is blank.
    02-07-13 12:55 AM
    I can't backup and the help window is blank.
    Same here I can't backup and no descriptive error message, only its failed
    02-07-13 03:10 AM
    Yes, tried re-installing everything today. Get installation error, but it opens up. Blank help window and device driver error
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone having issues with BB Link?-bbnew.jpg  
    02-07-13 03:48 AM
    Yeah my pc can't find a device driver when I connect it.
    02-07-13 08:13 AM
    Go into device manager and update the driver. This worked for me.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-07-13 08:25 AM
    It will load, show my desktop, but not my Z10. Then sometimes it will show the phone, and when it does it takes forever to sync. Finding it easier to just plug in with usb and dump to the memory card. Even Desktop was horrible. Amazed that they dropped the ball on this again.
    Love my phone, but the software for PC's is garbage.
    02-07-13 04:07 PM
    Go into device manager and update the driver. This worked for me.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Which driver?
    02-07-13 04:46 PM
    Which driver?
    In device manager there is probably a yellow triangle over the BlackBerry driver... The one with the caution sign is the one that needs to be updated.
    02-07-13 07:02 PM
    In device manager there is probably a yellow triangle over the BlackBerry driver... The one with the caution sign is the one that needs to be updated.
    This worked for me also. Updated desktop manager from v6 to v7.....then using BBLink it was able to 'see' the z10 and also my old bb.
    project_x likes this.
    02-07-13 07:56 PM
    I think i found a solution (for mac) if you turn on the devloppment mode it work (extra slow) but it works for me
    02-07-13 08:15 PM
    actually a phone wipe then connect to wifi to install the first update on the phone and reinstalled the link application completly resolved all issues i had with my Z10 loving it even more now!!
    02-10-13 10:42 PM
    I was and continue to have problems with the Link Software on my laptop computer-a new Dell with Windows 8, could see phone in Device Manager but could not see Directories or volumes of storage in file manager (My Computer) blamed Blackberry and re-installed the software after removing Desktop Manager and restored to defaults and started all over-same problems -phone connected and could see it in Device Manager.

In Device Manager noticed a problem with my Intel USB Controller-tried to find an updated driver from Intel without success-apparently other computers are having issues with this controller. Rather than continue to curse Blackberry, I connected to my wife's desktop and no problems with the Link Software-its a little different but was able to see the Drives and volumes and directories and then drag a few test videos and several documents to the Z10.

I thought I should share this issue as your problems may relate to other than the BB Link software-USB drivers etc. if you cannot see the Z10 storage and the Z10 storage drive at all. BB Link works fine on this Desktop computer-my new laptop has the problems not the Z10 or the BB Link Software!!

I still haven't solved my Calendar-Contact sync problem yet-we have Exchange Server with activesync so just waiting for IT to set it up and hopefully it works. Otherwise I love the Z10-it is far superior to the Torch the BB Link software works fine-a little different but its fine-transfers of word docs, pdfs and videos work and look great on the Z10. The transfer moved all 3009 songs from the Torch and all 23 playlists but I really need my contact information, calendar and tasks.
    02-11-13 09:40 PM