Im gona sell mine too..its end very near..

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:24 AM
    Yes it is frustrating. Honestly BlackBerry should not have glitches on such basic functionality as text messaging. My contacts started to multiple after the last os update. This issue was supposed to be resolved (and it was) on an earlier OS release. They need to get the basics right.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:25 AM
    Why i have to save contacts and wipe and install leaks and bla bla bla..i get Android and leave truobles

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:26 AM
    I keep having duplicate contacts too, no amount of linking and deletion is helping since updating to 10.2
    It don't bother me tho I barely look into my phone book. Ppl I call or message are already in recently contacted section

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:41 AM
    I agree with Carmels.. It's a very debatable never ending topic..I am using a Z10 and loving it to the core.. just waiting for the official release of 10.2.1
    12-29-13 11:55 AM
    Agree. In love with my Z10 and .1925
    12-29-13 12:15 PM
    It's literally gone from a phone I loved, to one I have to restrain myself from throwing across the room.

Since the update to 10.2.0.429, problems with my phone have increased to the point where it is barely useable. The phone creates anywhere from 3-7 multiples of most contacts no matter how many times I delete them.

Then there's the issue of the text conversations. Yes I am having the problem I've heard of where the conversation gets stuck, taking 3 and 4 minutes to come up or not at all when you click too fast and start typing before the text box comes up. But it's gone from only doing it once in a while, to doing it every two minutes. Every time it does it I have to go into application manager and end text messages, then go back into it and wait another 3-4 minutes.

Is anybody else at their whit's end? Anybody found a solution?

Posted via CB10
    I had the problem of multiple contacts a long time ago. I was allowing Verizon backup assistant and Google sync to maintain my contacts at the same time. I dumped Verizon BA and kept Google sync. Also I have been keeping up with the latest leaks. My Z10 is a fine tuned business ready machine. No Instagram, Skype, Snapchat, Angry Birds, etc. Just what I want, how I want it.
    12-29-13 12:25 PM
    If you use contacts sync through Google at all then possibly try turning off the contact sync portion. I find on my phone that if I use contact sync then it creates multiple contacts.

Sent from the coolest BlackBerry In the world, The BlackBerry Z30!!!!!!!
    12-29-13 12:27 PM
    For anyone looking to sell z30 (not Verizon branded) - Sorry your z30 experience has been less then expected. I am looking for a z30 and have a perfect condition z10 (2'nd phone, scant usage so far) = maybe trade phones + a bit of do-re-mi to even the slope ? I need larger screen. Can do without LTE as I don't see that much where I live anyway. Would need to work with AT&T.
    12-29-13 12:31 PM
    Why i have to save contacts and wipe and install leaks and bla bla bla..i get Android and leave truobles

Posted via CB10
    Bye.

From the mighty Z10!
    12-29-13 12:34 PM
    Nope I am even more attached to my Z10 now after the 1925 leak.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    12-29-13 12:36 PM
    Bye.

From the mighty Z10!
    100 bye

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:47 PM
    I don't know about unusable but it's certainly very annoying. If I could afford another phone (iPhone or Android) I'd already have one. I'm not into loading leaks or spending hours constantly re engineering my phone's OS. I just want it to do what's on the tin. It clearly doesn't. Contacts is a basic function. Email and texting are basic functions. Spell check is a basic function. It can't copy a URL from a web page but it can Cut or Share. My X10 fails each one of these tasks. They are buggy.

My Z10 certainly has some attractive features like the camera, but on the whole, I dislike it more and more and the fact that updates or fixes come at a snails pace (no matter whoever's to blame) is really annoying. I happen to be a US T-Mobile customer.

Here are just a couple of the common annoyances I experience.

Anyone else ready to throw their Z10?-air_20131229_00000.jpg

Anyone else ready to throw their Z10?-img_00000900.png

Anyone else ready to throw their Z10?-img_00000899.png

Attachment 234300

Attachment 234308
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone else ready to throw their Z10?-img_00000915.png  
    Last edited by tombstonebb; 12-29-13 at 01:16 PM.
    12-29-13 01:04 PM
    Does 10.2.1 have loads of funky new features, or does it just work??
    Funky new features and it just works.. It's like having a brand new Z and has made me hold off on the Z30 for a couple more months... unless it drops in price sooner..lol
    12-29-13 01:13 PM
    Let's face it Zten is very average phone.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    12-29-13 01:13 PM
    Why are we plagued with these never ending rants from wanna be Blackberry users

If you don't support Blackberry and it's values, just p*ss off and post on other forums
    12-29-13 01:15 PM
    It's literally gone from a phone I loved, to one I have to restrain myself from throwing across the room.

Since the update to 10.2.0.429, problems with my phone have increased to the point where it is barely useable. The phone creates anywhere from 3-7 multiples of most contacts no matter how many times I delete them.

Then there's the issue of the text conversations. Yes I am having the problem I've heard of where the conversation gets stuck, taking 3 and 4 minutes to come up or not at all when you click too fast and start typing before the text box comes up. But it's gone from only doing it once in a while, to doing it every two minutes. Every time it does it I have to go into application manager and end text messages, then go back into it and wait another 3-4 minutes.

Is anybody else at their whit's end? Anybody found a solution?

Posted via CB10
    Happy (almost) New Year, Keiran.

I had a problem with GMail contacts and decided to move to Outlook.com instead. Aside from being tired of Google reading all my email I felt Outlook was a better solution for me. For work I've moved everyone to Office 365 for the same reasons. All my sync problems were solved by that. I tend to not use "local" contacts or Calendars because I like the idea of a universal sync where I can see everything no matter which client device I use.

If you're comfortable with the concept of jumping the queue - I would strongly suggest moving to 10.2.1.x "leak" - the same stuff that your Carrier is testing now. There is SO much better with the new revisions that I suspect you'll fall in love with your phone all over again.

I have one of each of the Q10, Z10, and Z30 and the folks here that I support are carrying Z10's (5) and Q10's (2) and a Z30. We are no longer having the same issues that you're describing (the text one never showed up for us).

Where are you located? What carrier do you use?
    12-29-13 01:20 PM
    Why are we plagued with these never ending rants from wanna be Blackberry users

If you don't support Blackberry and it's values, just p*ss off and post on other forums
    This isn't an emotional discussion I don't believe. We own Blackberry's and paid a lot of money and would LOVE to have our products work. If you don't like our comments, I would encourage you to consider following your own advice.

Posted via CB10
    21stNow, WanShark69 and mmarco like this.
    12-29-13 01:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm so sorry to hear about all the major problems you are experiencing with your phone, but I'm glad you found a solution to your problems: buy an Android. Well, if this works for you, I'm happy. Perhaps BlackBerry never was right for you from the beginning and its best you leave this behind as quick as possible.

Z10 goodness
    WanShark69 and xales like this.
    12-29-13 02:02 PM
    Nope, best phone I've ever used even though I also own an iPhone 5s, a S4 & a Nexus 5 amongst others

Edit: I have loaded 10.2.1.1925 and the Snap bar and I don't sync my contacts with Google or Outlook - I purchased the app called Contact X and use that app to backup and restore my contacts after each O/S upgrade and have had zero problems with contacts or anything else.
    12-29-13 02:03 PM
    I keep having duplicate contacts too, no amount of linking and deletion is helping since updating to 10.2
    It don't bother me tho I barely look into my phone book. Ppl I call or message are already in recently contacted section

Posted via CB10
    Skype is causing duplicate contact issue. Just switch contact syncing off

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:39 PM
    I'm at the end of my tether with my Z30. Agree with you 100%, buggy to the point of being unusable. Strangely though, I've not had any of your issues, had a whole other bag load. Had it under 2 months, it will be meeting up with a hammer or eBay very soon!

Posted via CB10
    will give you good price...no joke. Sell it to me
    12-29-13 02:54 PM
    YES, some days I hate my Z10, somedays I love my Z10....Still trying to figure out WHY an OFFICIAL 10.2 hasn't been released in the USA yet....It's totally mind boggling
    12-29-13 03:00 PM
    I don't have any problems with my Z10, contacts working superb and the latest leak is flawless

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:06 PM
    The only thing I could ask for is better battery life. Wish they stuck a battery of at least 2100 mAH in there. Other than that this phone keeps getting better with every update.
    12-29-13 03:17 PM
61 123