Hey everyone, just wondering if I'm the only one not receiving my Gmail on my Z10. I only noticed because a friend said she forwarded me something. I never received it so I asked her to send it again. I still didn't receive it so then I decided to check my trusty PlayBook and sure enough, I had a few dozen emails waiting for me from my Gmail account. I reset my phone and turned my service off and on but I still haven't got a single Gmail to come through. My other non Gmail accounts are working fine.

So just wanting to know, is it just me or is anyone else experiencing issues?
    05-09-13 06:34 PM
    I'm no expert but is there a Gmail setting that deletes mail from your server once it's downloaded to your Playbook?
    05-09-13 07:52 PM
    No, I have 3 different Gmail accounts syncing to my Z. I've been receiving emails all day today. Are you sure it didn't get turned off in the Hub? I've accidentally turned things off in there in the past -so it's just a thought.
    05-09-13 07:59 PM
    Hey everyone, just wondering if I'm the only one not receiving my Gmail on my Z10. I only noticed because a friend said she forwarded me something. I never received it so I asked her to send it again. I still didn't receive it so then I decided to check my trusty PlayBook and sure enough, I had a few dozen emails waiting for me from my Gmail account. I reset my phone and turned my service off and on but I still haven't got a single Gmail to come through. My other non Gmail accounts are working fine.

So just wanting to know, is it just me or is anyone else experiencing issues?
    I stopped getting emails from my gmail account when I changed my password and set up for two step verification. Since some applications are not yet compatible with two step verification, you need to set up an application specific password for your BlackBerry email app. Log into your Google account settings and under Connected Applications and Sites, select Manage Access. Watch the video, and it will explain the how and why. I just did this myself and received about 40 emails to my 9850.
    05-09-13 08:00 PM
    Ok strangely enough, my battery died in my Z10 and I couldn't get to a charger right away. When I did finally charge my phone and it booted up I almost immediately got the dozens of emails I hadn't received. Strange!
    05-09-13 11:27 PM