Headphone quality is very poor, since the 9700 series my headphones never last....i've had the zed10 for just over a month and my headphones stopped working, and 50% of my phone use is music

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:27 PM
    The zed 10 killed your headphones..?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:42 PM
    The quality of the heads phones aren't good at all...but hey they were free. I personally use beats so it really doesn't bother me that not much quality was put into them.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:45 PM
    LOL I absolutely hate the headphones that the phone comes with............... I hate it.............
    03-31-13 06:19 PM
    I agree the headphones are horrible, but mine managed to stay alive and I've had it for 2 months. It depends on how you use them lol.

Wagwan.
    03-31-13 07:09 PM
    How does the earphones compare with the earphones given free by the other smartphones??

I don't use them at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:13 PM
    They are quite rubbish but they were free as another poster mentioned. They are releasing premium headphones. I believe there is a CB article about it somewhere

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:28 PM
    Can't tell y'all cuz T - Mobile was cheap and didn't give the headphones or the leather holster lol

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:28 PM
    Is this really an issue? I mean most ear buds you get with phones are crap anyways. I would rather not get them at all. We have many pairs hanging around our house and most are crap. Besides the trend has been to big headphones like Beats which are crap as well with their overblown and bloated bass passing for good sound. More smoke and mirror marketing that people just accept. Headphones given with phones and quality are two words that do not go together in the same sentence. How many people ditch the enclosed headphones for bluetooth ones anyways? Never going to keep everyone happy. mp3 music and cheap headphones with phones = crappy sound anyways!!!
    03-31-13 07:56 PM
    Headphone quality is very poor, since the 9700 series my headphones never last....i've had the zed10 for just over a month and my headphones stopped working, and 50% of my phone use is music

Posted via CB10
    The quality of the heads phones aren't good at all...but hey they were free. I personally use beats so it really doesn't bother me that not much quality was put into them.

Posted via CB10

I agree the headphones are horrible, but mine managed to stay alive and I've had it for 2 months. It depends on how you use them lol.

Wagwan.
    I have to agree with all 3 of you. The headphone that came with my Z10 was horrible. For me, it did not fit properly and I had problems with the volume, so I ended up tossing them away and picking up a new set from Best Buy and they have been perfect.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    03-31-13 08:06 PM
    I use a Motorola hd s10. It's a wireless set with 4 sets of ear plugs. They work awesome for 50 bucks. I used my credit card reward points to get then

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:21 PM
    I have not used the headphones included with a BlackBerry smartphone since the BlackBerry 8820 I think was the model.

I currently use the JayBird BlueBuds X to listen to music on my BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook and Apple iPod Nano. For voice calls I use the Jawbone.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    03-31-13 08:31 PM
    I actually used a lot the headphones that came with my 8310, those were pretty good, I still have the ones that came with the 9860 in the box so I can't say anything about those, and none came with the Z10 so... Although I hate that they didn't include the holster :@

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:34 PM
    For those of you having headphone issues, I have put together a thread with some great 3rd party headphones recommendations in my "Z10 Audiophile" thread. Have a read...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-790033/

Personally, I never use headphones that come with phones anyways, no matter what brands, they always package really horrible ones.
    03-31-13 08:55 PM
    I never expected to be good in the first place... so it has met my expectation
    03-31-13 08:58 PM
    I expected them to be better than dollar store head phones...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:41 AM
    No company gives you good headphones with a cellphone now a days. Not going to get beats quality when 90% of the population have their own quality pair already.

Even the headphones with the iphone 5 sucked. Headphones are a waste of money to include anyways most people never use them, and stay in the box.
    04-02-13 11:46 AM
    I have a pair of premium BlackBerry headphones that I bought online and the sound is spectacular. I'm not sure what they are called but they are buds with a  logo on both the left and right ear bud.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    04-02-13 11:50 AM
    I have a pair of premium BlackBerry headphones that I bought online and the sound is spectacular. I'm not sure what they are called but they are buds with a  logo on both the left and right ear bud.

Are they the new ones that just got released? If so, where did you purchase en from. Been looking for ages. I've resorted to using my 9900 premium phones. Still a quality pair.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 02:22 PM

Buying a pair of these so they don't get confused with Apple headphones

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-02-13 02:28 PM
    I didn't even try the headphones that came with them.. I did have an extra pair of headphones that came with an iphone 5.

Man do they work well. They are the first headphones i've been able to use while snowmobiling that a) block most of the wind noise and b) allows me to hear the words and hear the base .. That and the remote on the wires works well when stopped and talking to my friends riding with me.
    04-02-13 02:33 PM
    The only earphones from BlackBerry that have been good were the ones that came with the Bold 9000 on at&t. They had removable ear gels depending on the size of your ear and were of great quality.

T-Mobile didn't even give earphones with the Z10.

One upside to this earphone stuff is that earphones that earphones "made for iPhone" (like my Bose iMe2i ones) work with the Z10, INCLUDING the Volume Control, which previously didn't work on my 9810, 9900, and on my PlayBook. Not sure what the difference is with the Z10, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them out and I could Mute my mic on a call, and use the Volume buttons.
    04-02-13 02:37 PM
    Never tried the headphones that came with the phone - they're usually junk. So I have a set still in the wrapper that you can have...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 02:38 PM
    My Sennheiser PX100 Mk IIs sound fantastic plugged into the Z10. A good combination.

As for the Z10's sound quality - not quite as good as the Playbook, but better than my old Samsung Galaxy S2.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 02:44 PM