I've had my blackberry z10 for about 3 months, and when I first got it, I loved it to death, even paid to get the screen replaced because it was so nice. Though lately its been getting old, I put the new leak 10.3 on, but I do not feel the same charm as I did when I first got it. I have enjoyed my device, it has done its job well, but it isn't as much fun.....but tell you what......the browser cannot be beat.
    05-19-14 08:25 PM
    if the z10 was water proof I would never touch another phone ever again!
    05-19-14 08:26 PM
    The BlackBerry experience wasn't meant for fun dude xD

Posted via CB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    05-19-14 08:26 PM
    Well I knew that, I think i just miss the fun of hacking away on my old android devices. The bb has done its job well, I do like the fact that the hdmi port works without the screen having to be on, the lte is fast....and call quality is something to write home about, Like I said, I feel like I'm missing the charm when I first got it.
    05-19-14 08:30 PM
    Nope. Still love mine 14 months in ownership. I do really want a Z50 though. As soon as a Z50 type device is available, I am going to be all over it, and then I'll sell my Z10.

If you are bored, sell it and buy something else to try. Life is short, use what you want and see what you like best. Of course, this can be expensive, but if you really want to, you can.

Via CBZ10 10.2.1.2947
    FF22 and taylorjay269 like this.
    05-19-14 08:30 PM
    I kinda miss mine, since my kids dropped it and gave it a bit of a scratch here and there, I just had to get a Q10 as replacement and I did. Waiting on the classic now ... but nope, I can tell BB can only get better. They are moving in the right direction.
    05-19-14 08:35 PM
    I am continually impressed with how well I can get things done when I compare myself to my friend's iPhones and Androids. The android stock OSs are so choppy and haphazard they only sometimes play nice with other devices. Apple devices only play nice with apple devices. But somehow BlackBerry fits into everyone's ecosystem rather well. My emails look better. My texts are responded to quicker. My documents can be edited flawlessly and I can hear every god damned thing people say due to the astounding quality of BBM calls.

Is it as exciting as it first was? Of course not. Neither is my wife. But I still love her every day.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Edge of Night, gebco and vrabac like this.
    05-19-14 08:36 PM
    I live the features, I live the speed and I live a lot of things about the new BlackBerry's, they are wonderful and useful devices. I think if android or windows phone could make a device with killer features like the z10, for example the back light program that actually adjusts the back light to the light surrounding, the amazing on screen keyboard, the reply to sms in app and a few other things to mention I would jump back on the android train.

I got this device because it was well rounded and I have been fan of blackberry for a long time, I respect the devices, even in the bad times when rim was being outclassed by Google, and apple. I respect the z10. I respect it as a device I have been using as a daily driver and as a entertainment device but as for now 10.3 update just didn't catch me like 4.4 did on android did.

Posted via CB10
    gebco likes this.
    05-19-14 08:41 PM
    heck you wanna hack get the sdk for 10.3 and build a stable o.s out of it ive spent the last 3 days with sdk and running well
    05-19-14 08:45 PM
    To me the z10 is about perfect! They just need to extend the screen out to the edges and keep updating the OS. make some hardware upgrades every so often and just keep the same form factor like apple does with iPhone.

Z10
    Edge of Night likes this.
    05-19-14 08:52 PM
    I do love the fun things blackberry has built for us the consumers. They are leaps and bounds ahead of where they were. Maybe I just might pack up the z10 for awhile and switch to a android device and when I feel like BlackBerry 10 os has something to offer me I will jump back on the love train.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:05 PM
    Well I knew that, I think i just miss the fun of hacking away on my old android devices. The bb has done its job well, I do like the fact that the hdmi port works without the screen having to be on, the lte is fast....and call quality is something to write home about, Like I said, I feel like I'm missing the charm when I first got it.
    The charm you're probably referring to is probably similar to the "new car smell" when sitting behind the wheel of a new ride. Pretty normal, for most things if you think about it. Not just BlackBerry, or iPhone or Android devices.

Sounds like the options offered by other devices is a better fit for you. Enjoy.
    Jrox74 and wolffkrieger like this.
    05-19-14 10:32 PM
    Not me as my Z10 does everything I need to stay in communication. I run 2 companies and BlackBerry suites my needs better than anything else. My phone is a tool to keep me in touch with clients and I have been places where my Z10 is the only phone receiving e-mails & signal. My Z10 rocks just fine....
    05-19-14 10:38 PM
    Nope, love it.
    Can't wait to try the Z20

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    acovey likes this.
    05-19-14 10:49 PM
    Very. Even more unreliable than all my OS7 devices. If it did everything it was supposed to i'd love it, it just doesn't work most of the time.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:52 PM