I saw this tweet from Soya Cincau, one of most trusted gadget blog in Malaysia. Sadly this tweet made me a little annoyed because I have not encountered that problem at all. I have used the Z10 since Feb 14, since then, I only found out about the neat feature to unlock without having to press anything about two weeks ago. That just says alot about it not being a problem to me at all. Since I have known about it, still it hasn't even occurred once. I mean they are one the most read in Malaysia and they post something misleading as that, imho.

What do you guys think? Is anyone else getting this problem?

Is anyone else experiencing this: Accidentally dialling in the pocket.-img_00000925.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:54 AM
    This has happened to me a couple of times already. Not just dialing but also opening random app from my screen. I think the sensitivity of the screen is high. Not too worried as long as I don't dial 911.......BE BOLD!!!
    Emir Zulkharnain likes this.
    04-16-13 05:04 AM
    Not a problem here. For the first week the phone was naked in my pocket but password locked. Now lives unlocked but in a pocket pouch. For anyone having an issue there are easy solutions.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 05:06 AM
    This has happened to me a couple of times already. Not just dialing but also opening random app from my screen. I think the sensitivity of the screen is high. Not too worried as long as I don't dial 911.......BE BOLD!!!
    Haha, yeah. Are you using any case for the phone? I am assuming its naked.

Not a problem here. For the first week the phone was naked in my pocket but password locked. Now lives unlocked but in a pocket pouch. For anyone having an issue there are easy solutions.

Posted via CB10
    True, there are definitely solutions. Thanks!
    04-16-13 05:16 AM
    I dunno, but whatever that entree your friend and you are eating in your avatar looks delicious!

What is it, if you don't mind me asking? Spaghetti & meatballs?
    04-16-13 05:21 AM
    I dunno, but whatever that entree your friend and you are eating in your avatar looks delicious!

What is it, if you don't mind me asking? Spaghetti & meatballs?
    Haha, totally off topic. Pizzas bro, nothing fancy.
    04-16-13 05:25 AM
    Mmm.... pizza.
    04-16-13 05:29 AM
    I've never been comfortable with carrying my phone in my pocket, especially after seeing someone sit on theirs. My Z10 lives in its holster when not in my hand, and the sleep magnet takes care of turning on and off the screen as needed.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 05:36 AM
    Fine here but I always press the button to lock the screen before it goes in my pocket.
    04-16-13 05:44 AM
    I've done it a couple of times removing the phone from my holster. It's more to do with my hand being on the digitizer though as I'm getting a grip on it.
    04-16-13 05:46 AM
    hasn't happened to me yet!
    04-16-13 06:01 AM
    Fine here but I always press the button to lock the screen before it goes in my pocket.
    This is likely the case: failure to turn off the screen before placing it in your pocket. I have never experienced the phone unlocking itself and dialing someone, randomly.

I carry my phone in my pocket all of the time; I don't use a case.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:39 AM
    Why would anyone put an unlocked touchscreen in their pocket? It doesn't matter which one it is things would happen. Lock it and put it in your pocket bottom down. There is no chance to Swipe up to unlock that way. If gestures while locked is off then all should be good either way.
    I saw this tweet from Soya Cincau, one of most trusted gadget blog in Malaysia. Sadly this tweet made me a little annoyed because I have not encountered that problem at all. I have used the Z10 since Feb 14, since then, I only found out about the neat feature to unlock without having to press anything about two weeks ago. That just says alot about it not being a problem to me at all. Since I have known about it, still it hasn't even occurred once. I mean they are one the most read in Malaysia and they post something misleading as that, imho.

What do you guys think? Is anyone else getting this problem?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000925.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	151662

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:00 AM
    This is likely the case: failure to turn off the screen before placing it in your pocket. I have never experienced the phone unlocking itself and dialing someone, randomly.

I carry my phone in my pocket all of the time; I don't use a case.

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly!

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    04-16-13 07:00 AM
    I find it very hard to actually type anything on this screen with anything other than my fingers. Doesn't it need some kind of heat signature to register? I couldn't imagine it being able to swipe up in your pocket unless you put your hand in there to grab or scratch something.... lol

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:22 AM
    I find it very hard to actually type anything on this screen with anything other than my fingers. Doesn't it need some kind of heat signature to register? I couldn't imagine it being able to swipe up in your pocket unless you put your hand in there to grab or scratch something.... lol

Posted via CB10
    Can't agree more. Probably they tested em with a kangaroo, having skin to screen most of the time. Even then I think it would be hard to.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:26 AM
    When you slide it into your pocket, it is easy to click the display button on.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    04-16-13 08:29 AM
    It has happened to me a couple of times. I usually use a holster though so it is not a problem

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:54 AM
    I think it happens when you don't put it to sleep first.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:55 AM