Yes very very disappointed

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 02:54 PM
    @heepman: I share your concerns. I was on storm2 for a couple of years. I'm using font size 6 in the moment which works so far. To my knowledge we will see different font sizes in 10.2. You may think about to change your display style from single message to conversation under display and actions in the hub menu if you haven't done already. This helped me not getting lost.

Posted via CB10
    heepman likes this.
    06-19-13 03:26 PM
    Nopeee specially now that I have 10.1 and no random reboots

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:40 PM
    Not disappointed at all.
    Great phone.
    06-19-13 03:49 PM
    I am returning my Z10 back to BlackBerry here are some reasons that Z10 has to go back:

1) Over Heating during BBM (Group chat) / WhatsApp / FB / BB App world / Web browsing on Stock browser

2) Battery very quick drain specially during browsing on a stock browser and overheating (NET: 3G /H+) 3) Rapid Battery Discharge needs Multiple charging During the Day (Unsustainable Battery Backup)

4) Twitter New tweets not pushing

5) Rapid Resets over 5 times at a single stretch with high over heating specially during travelling and roaming. Battery Removed from the device and after cooling the battery directly falls to 10% and low battery alert and Device switches off.

6) Very Sluggish performance specially switching between apps and opening apps

7) Battery does not charge beyond 87% (Temporary Solution Unplug Charger wait till the drain to 60% and Plug in the charge to obtain 100% charging.

Plus the never ending bugs, BlackBerry you made the worst OS and worst phone ever.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 07:44 AM
    I am returning my Z10 back to BlackBerry here are some reasons that Z10 has to go back:

1) Over Heating during BBM (Group chat) / WhatsApp / FB / BB App world / Web browsing on Stock browser

2) Battery very quick drain specially during browsing on a stock browser and overheating (NET: 3G /H+) 3) Rapid Battery Discharge needs Multiple charging During the Day (Unsustainable Battery Backup)

5) Rapid Resets over 5 times at a single stretch with high over heating specially during travelling and roaming. Battery Removed from the device and after cooling the battery directly falls to 10% and low battery alert and Device switches off.

7) Battery does not charge beyond 87% (Temporary Solution Unplug Charger wait till the drain to 60% and Plug in the charge to obtain 100% charging.

Plus the never ending bugs, BlackBerry you made the worst OS and worst phone ever.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Sounds kinda cool. How do I get this with my Z10?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:20 AM
    Hi Guys,

OTA EE Update lost all my Calendar and Contacts.

Backed up before update, Link failed to back up data.

Been using BB for 10 Years, 9000, 9105, 9300, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9900 but i can't take it any more!

Have gone back to my Bold 9900 until I decide what to do?

Never been so frustrated in my entire life:

1) BB Link sucks with errors.

2) Constant update problems

3) Poor battery life/drain

4) Slow and Buggy Calender

5) Lack of Applications

6) Lack of support for OS7 migration to BB10

Sorry to let the team down!
    06-20-13 10:47 AM
    Are you on Z10 10.0 now or Q10 10.1? Sorry to hear such issues but I can not agree. I haven't seen such issues on z10 regardless of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 05:23 AM

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Hey.
    No,
    We do that, outside!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 06:16 AM
    My problem is Link, seems we have to re-install every-time we want to use it.
    12-27-13 10:37 PM
    We are still happy with the BB devices we have legacy as well as 10.
    12-27-13 10:44 PM
    the only thing i wish i could improve on the z10 as i have it (10.2) is that i wish the hub view would open into the general hub view by default instead of the last message i was looking at.
    miker476 likes this.
    12-28-13 01:51 AM
    On 10.2 and I really could not be happier. I honestly do not have one complaint with the Z10. This may sound crazy I know, but it's true.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:57 AM
    Nope I'm happy with my Z10, best decision I ever made.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 02:09 AM
    You need a update my friend!!! Don't jump to conclusion saying it's a bad phone coz updating your phone to new update will solve all those problems and I'm sure after that u will be happy!!!?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:38 AM
    Excellent phone

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 05:02 AM
    Excellent phone for me, I love esp since latest update.
    However I really have had pro keys with Link, and will try again with it after another update.
    It's so bad, it hangs up my system and won't even let it boot up and I have to do a system restore

Z10 / 10.2.1.537
    12-28-13 08:15 AM
    It was interesting to read the OP and some other responses from 8 months ago. To some extent BB has come a very long way since the stock 10.0 and the random reboots. Even battery life is way better.

Z10 goodness
    12-28-13 08:40 AM
    Love z10, I also have 5s. Honestly if z10s native apps as defined as iphones the z10 wins!

The only really horrible thing is link. Man this one is so cludgy

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:30 AM
    It's just you.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:49 AM
    I've had my z10 since last march.love it. Phone does what I need it to.i enjoy it every day

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:22 AM
    Z10 is still better than any phone I tried.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:27 AM
    No.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:30 AM
    I am just wondering if anyone is as disapointed in their Z10 as I am? I have had mine for almost 2 months now. I have been a faithful BB addict for years now having had Curves and Bolds. I am a business user and rely on my BB for constant contact for business as well as personal.
    For a business device I am very disappointed in the following
    Lack of Speed Dial Buttons! Seriously 9? for Business? I dont get that. I down loaded a speed dial app and that requires almost as many gestures as just dialing the number. Voice dialing can be very frustrating as it is slow and inaccurate if you have alot of contacts with similar names.
    Email: The lack of ability to change the size of type on incoming emails. I recieve alot of emails during the day and cant read most of them because they type is too small. (pinch is separate is not an option with lengthy emails) The fact that you cant control the size of the type is ridiculous.
    No way to Auto Reply to texts: I assume that many Z10 users like me are very mobile, why in this day and age with awareness about the safety issues of texting and driving would they not have a simple auto reply ability?
    Battery life: Very poor for power users.
    Device constantly rebooting: No one seems to know how to cure this one but it reboots all day long
    I think these are major issues for business users. All I have read is glowing reviews on how wonderful the Z10 is and how much better than the iphone it is but I don't know, as much as I said I would never ever use those other devices, I am getting tempted.
    Does anyone else have these issues? Did everyone else drink the cool aid? Sure it is nice to have an 8 mp camera but who cares for business. My Bold had a crappy camera but it could do all of the above and more. Am I missing something are there solutions to these problems that I have not found yet?
    Thanks
    I started this Thread and thought now that I have an official 10.2 from Verizon I should give an update. I was very disappointed in my Z10 and the OS at the time. I never said I didn't like it I was just bringing up the points that I thought they made a mistake leaving out that we had in legacy devices. I have been a loyal Crackberry Head for years now. I tried several times to download leaked 10.2's over the last year and was never really happy with the results. I always ended up rolling back to the 10.1. Two weeks ago I finally got the notice that 10.2 was available, I was skeptical, as I had resigned myself to moving to the Iphone on my next purchase. I finally downloaded it and have been using it for a week now. My first impression is I pray that it is not too late! Although it hasn't fixed all of the issues I had with the OS the changes are huge deal makers for me, so much so that I am back on board with BB and if necessary will go down with the ship, but I hope there is life in BB because I am in love all over again.

The first improvement that was important to me is they fixed the email fonts! In the previous versions the emails that came through the print was so small it was impossible for an old dude like me to read. The Pinch and Spread enlarged the print but scrolling side to side is not feasable for long emails. All of my emails now come through in readable font size. Huge improvement! That alone would have been enough for me but there are several other improvements. The addition of speed dial to the dial pad! Although it still takes several gestures to get there, you have to open the phone then go to dial pad then press the button you want. It is a major step in the right direction, although it is not perfect. BB gets major points for the effort. The Third thing that is another huge improvement that may not seem like much but it is for people who deal with alot of emails. We now have the ability to choose whether we want to delete an email just on the device or on the device and server. A small but important revision that we always had on legacy devices. I also like the new incoming call interface. Although the previous one wasnt bad and I didnt have an issue with it the shorter stroke across rather than up and down is just a little easier to use. The other thing that is nice is the dropdown setting menu has been expanded to include somethings that I use all the time that were buried in the setting like Airplane Mode and Flashlight again not huge upgrade but really nice to have. I am still not sure about the Priority Hub, not sure it is needed but havent used it enough yet. Battery life was improved with the last upgrade I do not know yet if this updgrade improved it more. I am sure there are other improvements that I will find over the coming weeks. If anyone is still reading this thread I would love to hear any improvement that you might have found. Overall I have to say, 10.2 for me is a game changer the improvements have made me fall in love with my BB all over again. I can now say the Z10 is the best best device on the Market!

PS. Since this original post I have dropped my Z10 several times with no damage at all. I love the design, so I have just a Zagg Invisisheild Screen protecter on it. I took it with me one day on a trail run to listen to music, I was carrying it in my hand. I tripped on a gravel road, My natural reaction was to put my hands out to break the fall. I landed hands first with the screen to the ground (gravel) and the full force of my weight. When I gathered my composure I saw my Z10 , battery and battery door were separated a few feet away. When I turned the device over I was expecting the worst. The only damage was a slight scratch in the lower corner of the screen that does not come into the feild of view. I was amazed! I am sure it was mostly luck but the Z10 is one tough device!
    02-05-14 08:44 AM
    Someone the stuff you mentioned here is in 10.2.1 not 10.2 so which is it??

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 11:27 AM
352 ... 12131415