Anybody else have any luck and have theirs moved to shipped? I am still in the activation phase.
    02-06-13 01:34 PM
    No, not yet. I'm at #421 and am listed as In progress.

I moved from In progress(Pre Fulfillment) to In progress yesterday at about 4:30pm.

And so we wait.
    02-06-13 01:48 PM
    No, not yet. I'm at #421 and am listed as In progress.

I moved from In progress(Pre Fulfillment) to In progress yesterday at about 4:30pm.

And so we wait.
    I was #342 but moved to in progress yesterday afternoon around 2:30 then to in progress(activation) around 10 minutes later. I am just wondering anybody in the business queue received theirs yet.
    02-06-13 01:52 PM
    I was no. 1019 last saturday and i haven't moved yet. I'm still in pre fulfillment phase. I called Rogers and they said I should receive my shipment at the end of the week.
    02-06-13 02:20 PM
    I've been given a tracking number now, but it doesnt work on UPS' website even after about 3 hours. Probably will ship sometime this afternoon or tomorrow I guess?
    02-06-13 02:24 PM
    And now i can't even log into my account to check. Wow
    02-06-13 02:38 PM
    What a mistake! Should have just gone to one of the many stores with stock and purchased it on a consumer plan and then move it to the corporate plan.

Ordered it Friday and today I called to check up on the delivery status only to learn that it was still "pending". Something about the plan I took was not entered right in their system and the guy said it was now fixed. But in all honesty, how can I trust him when the first guy goofed. For all I know I can call back in 2 days and it'll still be pending again.

So much for Rogers' corporate VIP status.
    02-06-13 03:36 PM
    They entered the wrong house number for my address. I had to call to get them to change it. It is a good thing I noticed. For anybody who got a tracking number was it e-mailed to you?
    Last edited by hydronaut; 02-06-13 at 04:34 PM.
    02-06-13 04:03 PM
    I went from #1019 to #954 in one day they aren't shipping very fast. Lol at that rate I should be getting it at the same time as the US market.
    02-06-13 04:25 PM
    Placed my order yesterday in the morning over the phone with the business rep, was 1417/1417, now I am 1347/1855. In hindsight, I probably should have reserved much earlier, oh well.

Looks like they are shipping units out slow, too bad business accounts aren't eligible for that $50 credit if it doesn't ship out in 14 days. Was debating if I should switch over to a consumer plan but looking at the current plans, I'm saving 50% on the comparable plan. After 36months on the consumer plan could have bought out multiple BB10 devices! No thanks, I'll wait!
    02-06-13 07:45 PM
    I'm 900ish. Called today and was told it could take weeks, but was cautioned that she didn't really know for sure. I'm just glad I picked one up in store on launch day! Love it!!
    02-06-13 07:49 PM
    Looks like mine is on a truck and headed my way today! My tracking number (which did come via email) didn't work until about 8 hours after I got it, but UPS is going to turn it around to me in less than a day so I'll stop complaining now
    02-07-13 08:26 AM
    Looks like mine is on a truck and headed my way today! My tracking number (which did come via email) didn't work until about 8 hours after I got it, but UPS is going to turn it around to me in less than a day so I'll stop complaining now
    Glad to hear. Mine is still sitting in in progress(activiation). I called them yesterday and the guy said you have youe e-mail listed as -----. I said yes, he replied saying that I should checking my status online by logging in with it. Ihave to say that he wasn't the most helpful person.
    02-07-13 09:45 AM
    Glad to hear. Mine is still sitting in in progress(activiation). I called them yesterday and the guy said you have youe e-mail listed as -----. I said yes, he replied saying that I should checking my status online by logging in with it. Ihave to say that he wasn't the most helpful person.
    He can not do much more then that. You guys think that the reps are able to do everything in the world. Reps are limited to what they can do / see. The ONLY person that can see what is going on is the people that work in the warehouse. Those workers are not able to talk to customers tho.
    02-07-13 10:11 AM
    Ordered My Tuesday, arrived Wednesday but had to go to store as I had to get new sim cards for my old 9800 phone and the z10 to switch the z10 to the business plan and take the number from the 9800 which was on a family plan but being used for business until the z10 came out.
    The girl at the store was very good and got me all set up and didn’t charge me for the new sim cards! It’s all working good and my son gets a new (to him) 9800 to replace his Storm 2. He really wants a z10 as well but he’ll have to wait till the hardware upgrade for the 9800 is due in September. Or cough up the cash and upgrade it himself.

Have to go back to the store today at lunch to return the otter case I let some iSheep customer at the Rogers store talk me into. Not sure which case I’ll get but the otter box is just way to big and bulky.
    02-07-13 11:05 AM
    Received a tracking number around 6:30... Hopefully it comes tomorrow.
    02-07-13 07:46 PM
    Received a tracking number around 6:30... Hopefully it comes tomorrow.
    Where did you start in the queue? You said 430ish I think earlier, but was that from the very beginning? I'm sitting at 882 :S Glad I picked one up in store on launch day!
    02-07-13 07:56 PM
    Where did you start in the queue? You said 430ish I think earlier, but was that from the very beginning? I'm sitting at 882 :S Glad I picked one up in store on launch day!
    Was 332 in the queue. Double checked the e-mail and it was sent at 5:30...
    02-07-13 09:25 PM
    Anyone know where they ship these devices from? I ordered mine last Friday and the last I heard was that it should arrive tomorrow. If not, I plan on canceling the order and running down to a Bell store near my office where they have a few available. A Rogers store also has several but I'm not going to give them my business after this.
    02-07-13 09:54 PM
    Anyone know where they ship these devices from? I ordered mine last Friday and the last I heard was that it should arrive tomorrow. If not, I plan on canceling the order and running down to a Bell store near my office where they have a few available. A Rogers store also has several but I'm not going to give them my business after this.
    I am assuming UPS picks them up. Looks like they go out of Concord.

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 02/08/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Concord, ON, Canada, Thursday, 02/07/2013
    Special Instructions:
    Signature Required
    dynot and sveylan like this.
    02-08-13 05:40 AM
    So my guy at work has heard nothing on my order....no clue when it will come. Frustrating
    02-09-13 10:39 AM
    I am assuming UPS picks them up. Looks like they go out of Concord.

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 02/08/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Concord, ON, Canada, Thursday, 02/07/2013
    Special Instructions:
    Signature Required
    Mine never got delivered due to the weather. At least according to UPS. They are holding it for me at the Corcord location for pickup on Monday which just happens to be my birthday. My wife's Nexus 4 is scheduled to to arrive the same day to.
    02-09-13 11:12 AM
    I received my Rogers business Z10 yesterday via UPS. I was 215 on the list when I reserved the phone on January 30. It was quite frustrating that it took them so long to ship the phone. It would appear that they don't value their business customers too highly.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:59 AM
    Still waiting #891 out of 2221. Oufff
    02-10-13 07:52 AM
    I show as about 670 of 1100 now. Don't know where I started.
    02-11-13 02:07 PM
55 123