They weren't taking reservations but by IT guy ordered on for me last week. Wonder if it will ship tomorrow? Anyone else trying this way?
    02-04-13 09:22 PM
    I wish I had a business account, they'll ship preorders to your address instead of making you pick it up from a store. As per the shipping, I think it really depends on your place in line when it was ordered. If they have stock, maybe. If you're like #2150 on the list, doubtful.
    02-04-13 09:24 PM
    They weren't taking reservations but by IT guy ordered on for me last week. Wonder if it will ship tomorrow? Anyone else trying this way?
    I ordered one a few weeks ago. Kinda had to trick the website but it worked. Logged in to myRogers, then backed out to the mainsite while still logged in and went through the pre-order on the site.
    02-04-13 09:25 PM
    I did. Asked the same question in another thread but got no response.

I'm hoping they'll ship for delivery tomorrow but if I get it anytime this week I'll be happy. I signed up with Rogers and wish someone from there would be so kind to give us an idea of the delivery timeline when you order by phone on a corporate account. When I was ordering it, one guy I spoke to said it would take 2-3 weeks! When he heard my reaction he quickly changed his tune and said it would most likely get here much sooner. That's why I suspect it's being shipped either today or tomorrow with 2-3 days delivery.

When I asked to expedite it he did say "not to worry that corporate accounts have VIP status". Whatever that means.

Do me a favor and update your post or send me a PM when you get yours. I ordered mine Friday.
    02-04-13 09:31 PM
    The order was placed mid day Thursday of last week. Any other time I have ordered the newest stuff it has come very fast....like over night fast....give the go ahead one day and the IT guy is walking in the next day. That's the way it was with 8900, 9800, 9900 This is in Richmond Hill Ontario.

Pain for me today was my peer in the UK, who is an apple fanboy, was sending me pics of his new Z10. Painful. He says he loves it.
    dynot likes this.
    02-04-13 09:38 PM
    I pre-ordered one and was sent a notification that it was on its way to the store. It was delivered to the store last Thursday and has my name on it but I can't get it until February fifth like everybody else. According to the Rogers business rep whom I spoke with last weekend, the total price to me will be $139.00 plus an activation fee of $35.00 plus taxes. There will be no charge for the miniature sim card. Apparently, there is no holster or case in the box so that would be an extra cost as well. I am hoping to try out a demo model in the store this coming weekend and then decide on making the switch to the touch screen now or wait on the Q10 later on in the year.

I also learned that Rogers has extended the current offer of waiving the activation fee for an upgrade until February 4. In other words, they will try to charge for activation but might be open to negotiation on this.
    02-04-13 09:44 PM
    I ordered via Rogers by calling into the Rogers corp line. Corp will not ship to stores only you location/home. They waived my early upgrade fee (documented and have interaction # and my company does not pay the $35.00 fee. I am #335... I was also told that the corp accounts have VIP status - not sure what that means. We will see how it goes. Stores or the regular CSRs will not deal with business accounts.

I am able to log into here to check my status:

https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/
    Last edited by hydronaut; 02-04-13 at 10:12 PM.
    02-04-13 09:57 PM
    The order was placed mid day Thursday of last week. Any other time I have ordered the newest stuff it has come very fast....like over night fast....give the go ahead one day and the IT guy is walking in the next day. That's the way it was with 8900, 9800, 9900 This is in Richmond Hill Ontario.

Pain for me today was my peer in the UK, who is an apple fanboy, was sending me pics of his new Z10. Painful. He says he loves it.
    That's good to hear. So maybe I might just leave the office tomorrow with brand new Z10.
    02-04-13 10:00 PM
    Just curious if anybody is moving down in the business queue?

I have moved down a few to #334 out of 1291. They way they were talking on the phone was that business accounts have priority.
    02-05-13 09:26 AM
    I've moved from #12 to #10 on the list for white Z10s, and the fact that it has not shipped yet suggests to me that what any rep has been telling anyone about priority is BS. This is from/to a business in Waterloo.
    02-05-13 09:47 AM
    I've moved from #12 to #10 on the list for white Z10s, and the fact that it has not shipped yet suggests to me that what any rep has been telling anyone about priority is BS. This is from/to a business in Waterloo.
    Pretty bad if that is the case. You would think that they would want to get them out to the businesses as fast as possible.
    Last edited by hydronaut; 02-05-13 at 12:06 PM.
    02-05-13 11:39 AM
    Just look at the Rogers Community website. Even the Corporate & Business accounts that reserved got the iPhone 5 or any other reservation phone WAY after the regular customer did. This is something Rogers is at fault here. They do not realize this & ruin things.
    02-05-13 11:43 AM
    I have moved from 3500 down to 1500 but no shipment, no news, no z10. So disappointed in Rogers.
    02-05-13 11:50 AM
    Just look at the Rogers Community website. Even the Corporate & Business accounts that reserved got the iPhone 5 or any other reservation phone WAY after the regular customer did. This is something Rogers is at fault here. They do not realize this & ruin things.
    You would also think they would not make the same mistake twice. Hopefully it comes by Friday...
    02-05-13 12:07 PM
    Yea, my other IT guy ordered it February 4, just got it today at Feb 5 10am.
    I preorder my personal device via rogers national reservation system, a few days ago. No emails today.
    I should have ordered it via the corporate sales guy lol
    02-05-13 12:08 PM
    I have moved from 3500 down to 1500 but no shipment, no news, no z10. So disappointed in Rogers.
    Business? I am only showing 1467 total in the queue for the black. I did move down to 332 however. At this rate it will only take 110 days to receive my phone.
    02-05-13 12:09 PM
    I'm was sitting #3 in white with the status In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)... It's started to move through now... I'm at activation. Looks like they are shipping today!!
    02-05-13 12:23 PM
    My order has been updated to the activation stage as well, so perhaps it wont be so bad after all.
    02-05-13 12:53 PM
    My order has been updated to the activation stage as well, so perhaps it wont be so bad after all.
    Those reservations are going to be shipped out tonight. Tomorrow you will get them
    02-05-13 12:57 PM
    I live in Nova Scotia... I wish it would get here tomorrow. I'm growing tired of the "I made the switch to BlackBerry 10" BBM update! lol
    02-05-13 01:13 PM
    Mine just moved to in-progress(activation). I am assuming this is a good thing.
    02-05-13 02:43 PM
    I now have a tracking number....
    02-05-13 06:47 PM
    Consider yourself lucky! Mine hasn't progressed since yesterday, it's still stuck in the activation phase.
    02-06-13 08:55 AM
    Consider yourself lucky! Mine hasn't progressed since yesterday, it's still stuck in the activation phase.
    Mine is also still in the activation phase. What number were you in the queue? Hopefully they get shipped out this afternoon.
    02-06-13 09:58 AM
    I was #10 but that detail doesnt seem to be published on the update page anymore.
    02-06-13 10:31 AM
55 123