BlackBerry Z10 chega em maio ao Brasil - Tecnologia pessoal - Not�cias - INFO

And there we have it. It's official. I'll make a point to viit the VIVO store to smirk at the rep that said Anatel banned BlackBerry from Brasil...
    Finally! Thank you =)
    04-10-13 05:53 PM
    Hey, dude.

I heard from a person close to blackberry that Z10 is coming at may 7 to Brazil. It means next Tuesday. Hope he's right because the waiting is killing blackberry fans in Brazil. At least, we all know now that the limit is may 15 after the last declaration of blackberry director in Brazil.

Still waiting hehe.
    05-04-13 02:45 PM
    You were right, it was released on May 7th... but the price killed me. I'll try to get a discount on my carrier, otherwise I'll have to keep waiting until the price falls a little...
    05-11-13 03:18 PM
    Ok, the phone isn't for sale yet... At least, here in Bel�m. Tha sellers don't know anything about it and most of them say that they won't sell it 'cause nobody wants a BlackBerry anymore...
    05-28-13 06:14 PM
    It's for sale. At least here on RJ. Not easy to find, but I did it at a claro store. I think they're offering first to companies here on Brazil. I already bought mine.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 08:46 AM
    It's for sale. At least here on RJ. Not easy to find, but I did it at a claro store. I think they're offering first to companies here on Brazil. I already bought mine.

Posted via CB10
    I got reports of carriers (Mostly Claro and VIVO) calling individuals and business to offer the phone.

Online, I foud this:

BlackBerry Z10 - Aparelhos - Para Voc� | TIM

Claro | Smartphone Z10 - Confira!

And of course...

Novo BlackBerry Z10 | Pr�-venda

If you guys don't mind, go to those sites and correct any BS you find. I am just posting a comment on TIM mending their messed up drescription of the phone...
    05-29-13 09:13 AM
    i bought mine in a claro store in SP (even though im a vivo subscriber). I paid R$ 2.499.
    05-30-13 09:49 AM
    If you buy from mercado livre, make sure to check with the seller if it's a STL100-2 unit, of you'll be missing out on LTE when the World Cup hits.
    LTE from Vivo SP is a bad joke. May be in 5 or 10 years we�ll be able to use a decent speed range ....

PS.: Sorry for the bad english
    05-30-13 10:09 AM
    I bought mine here in Rio at a claro store too. I was thinking on the black one, but they had only the white. But, im really enjoying. Now I think the white is even cooler.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 12:16 PM
    I have the white one too. The only things i have to complain about are the maps App and the lack off a good sports tracker application. Endomondo is a Android port and dont support Bluetooth heart raters.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 01:07 PM
    Maps app is just average. It does what it promises, but who is used to have Google maps will certainly miss a few things. But, it works for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 02:39 PM
    i bought mine in a claro store in SP (even though im a vivo subscriber). I paid R$ 2.499.
    Got mine from Phones4U UK for little over R$2.600. Was a good deal, considering I had it for two months more than anyone in here. xD Also, the 9780 wasn't doing too well.

I have the white one too. The only things i have to complain about are the maps App and the lack off a good sports tracker application. Endomondo is a Android port and dont support Bluetooth heart raters.

Maps app is just average. It does what it promises, but who is used to have Google maps will certainly miss a few things. But, it works for me.

Posted via CB10
    Posted via CB10
    Didn't you see Sports Tracker in BlackBerry World?

What's wrong with Maps? It works. It finds places. It has Turn by Turn voice navigation.

I was thinking on the black one, but they had only the white. But, im really enjoying. Now I think the white is even cooler.

Posted via CB10

I have the white one too.
    Why so shy?! Post pictures of your stormtroopers!
    05-30-13 03:15 PM
    Didn't you see Sports Tracker in BlackBerry World?
    yes I did! But it failed to connect to my heart rate monitor. i wish adidas give us some love and develop miCoach for bb10.

What's wrong with Maps? It works. It finds places. It has Turn by Turn voice navigation.
    Maybe its something wrong with my maps app. I dont have turn by turn navigation. Your Os version is 10.1?
    05-31-13 08:05 AM
    yes I did! But it failed to connect to my heart rate monitor. i wish adidas give us some love and develop miCoach for bb10.

I was looking into it. You need to make sure you have a bluetooth HRM, as most of them are infra-red. Polar has a bluetooth one and SportsTracker sells their own HRM.

Maybe its something wrong with my maps app. I dont have turn by turn navigation. Your Os version is 10.1?
    10.1 here. You find the place you want to go to then hit the arrow icon ( ^ Ir ). She'll scream "Getting Route". Route will show up on the map. Hit "^ Iniciar" to get started.

Also, make sure that you have voice enabled in Map's options!
    06-05-13 11:58 AM
    10.1 here. You find the place you want to go to then hit the arrow icon ( ^ Ir ). She'll scream "Getting Route". Route will show up on the map. Hit "^ Iniciar" to get started.

Also, make sure that you have voice enabled in Map's options!
    i got the "getting route" sound and the "location ahead" on the final, but no directions. Can you tell me your 10.1 version?
    06-05-13 07:44 PM
    Hi my maps don't give turn by turn navigation too, after I search for a destiny the lady says "getting route", but when I select "iniciar" still in 2D view. maybe it doesn't offer support on my city.

Sorry my bad English

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:00 PM
    That's exactly my case. I live In so Paulo and you? Yesterday I took courage and upgraded to os 10.1.0.2354 it looks great but nothing really changed on the maps app.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 05:44 AM
    I live in Boa Vista. Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.2354

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 08:58 AM
    Diegonei sad that his maps app works as we expect. Maybe he can help us. In the meantime we can use waze!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:06 PM
    Do use Waze and my Maps decided it only fair NOT to show the 3D turn by turn after going .2354.

I don't know what to say. It was there when I tested with 10.0.10.90. ><

Not happy.
    06-06-13 12:38 PM
    Don't worry! Thanks for help.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:34 PM
    BlackBerry maps started to give me turn by turn navigation without any update. And it's in Portuguese.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 09:04 PM
    Go figure! I was just coming to report on this!

Anyone from Brazil waiting for the z10?-img_00000112.jpg
    06-21-13 01:37 PM
    Hey guys, how are OS updates here in Brazil? Do you have OS 10.2 already?
    10-19-13 01:45 PM
    Hey guys, how are OS updates here in Brazil? Do you have OS 10.2 already?
    I do. Got it using sachesi.

But I'll let you know when it gets officially released around here (should be around the same time the US, I'm afraid).
    jugoes likes this.
    10-19-13 06:03 PM
75 123