Enough waiting already. Other platforms have had Skype for years now. Many blackberry users are also paying Skype customers. Many if us have paid subscriptions, credits, etc. Thus it is reasonable for us to want to have access to same or similar mobile interfaces to maximize our paid or unpaid Skype experience. It is inconsiderate and irresponsible for Skype to ignore a minority of its users for this many years. I'm sure (or not) Skype is almost ready to be launched, but for future reference, remember this Skype: we do not forget! In the first opportunity that we get we will move over to another platform and thanks to your lack of responsiveness we won't even look back. Shame on Skype for following masses and ignoring the essentials of fair customer service. (am I angry or what)

Posted via CB10
    +10, I just hope when you said change platform u mean changing of app, cuz we don't plan on buying another smartphone of any other platform just for Skype, at least I'm not... I'm just tired of having to get my iPod to Skype with friends all over the world

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:15 AM
    You would think with record sales. Millions sold since launch the big apps would be rushing to get apps to us.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:45 AM
    I would think they'd probably like to see the sales figures for the US first.
    04-14-13 09:46 AM
    Those who are coming from previous BlackBerry devices:

If you could manage without it on your phone before, you can manage without it a little longer.

You were never told to expect it before. It's your expectation that's making it difficult. Stop expecting it now now now and time will go quicker.
    Do not agree at all. Heins was the one who promised it at launch day and NOT us.
    I am not one of the guys that are dying for Skype (for me it is nice to have) but I don't yell at others who have professional benefits from it.
    And if you didn't read all my post and went straight to the end, let me repeat once more:
    "Heins promised it."

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    04-14-13 12:22 PM
    Well he shouldn't have
    04-14-13 12:26 PM
    Well he shouldn't have
    Now you're talking.....

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    04-14-13 12:29 PM
    I would love Skype to be compatible with BBM. This will just make BlackBerry the ultimate business-personal communication device par none.

Posted via CB10
    What would make it "ultimate"? What would it have that no other platform has?
    04-14-13 01:33 PM
    There is also faceflow, which should be cross platform soon and available to pc.
    There is also Viber, the dev's have been awesome very active on the forums and they have confirmed that they are building a native app for BB10. Viber is already cross platform and will be a great option once released

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-14-13 02:09 PM
    There will be hub support... there was a write up on this on the Skype support page.

http://community.skype.com/t5/Other-...1393181/page/5

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    04-14-13 05:33 PM
109 ... 345