So, thought I'd upload some photos I took last night onto my laptop. Computer and Link failed to recognise my phone & kept getting messages to update both Link and my software on my phone.

Backup wouldn't work and now because I updated my phone it has been rolled back to the factory settings & I have lost everything. Please keep the recriminations to yourselves, I know how stupid I've been. I just would like to know if this can be "undone"? Not holding my breath, though.

Thanks for any help you may have!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 03:26 PM
    Nope, sorry.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    01-12-14 03:55 PM
    So, thought I'd upload some photos I took last night onto my laptop. Computer and Link failed to recognise my phone & kept getting messages to update both Link and my software on my phone.

Backup wouldn't work and now because I updated my phone it has been rolled back to the factory settings & I have lost everything. Please keep the recriminations to yourselves, I know how stupid I've been. I just would like to know if this can be "undone"? Not holding my breath, though.

Thanks for any help you may have!

Posted via CB10
    I don't have a clue how to help but I am confused, (and nervous to do this myself). What was the error message?

Do you think the update to Link automatically updated your phone?

I often have trouble getting my computer to recognize my phone, and haven't bothered with it (Link) for a while. Now I'm even more nervous about it.

I'm really sorry your "stuff" got messed up. I hope someone can help you.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 04:22 PM
    I don't have a clue how to help but I am confused, (and nervous to do this myself). What was the error message?

Do you think the update to Link automatically updated your phone?

I often have trouble getting my computer to recognize my phone, and haven't bothered with it (Link) for a while. Now I'm even more nervous about it.

I'm really sorry your "stuff" got messed up. I hope someone can help you.

Posted via CB10
    Once a phone is reset to factory settings and there is no back up there is nothing that can be done to get it back unfortunately.

? Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    01-12-14 04:40 PM