My wife and I have a shared notebook that is on her account. I have access to it in all the actual Evernote apps (windows, side loaded Android app) but not in Remember. Is there a way to make this work?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:20 AM
    Go to settings > Accounts > add account, scroll down to Evernote and set up your Evernote account. Once you've set it up you will now be able to see Evernote as an option when you create a New Entry in Remember. Hope that helps
    08-18-13 02:05 AM
    Nope, I've been using it with Evernote for a long time. I'm just not seeing the notebooks that my wife has shared with me from her account.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 09:07 AM
    Nope, I've been using it with Evernote for a long time. I'm just not seeing the notebooks that my wife has shared with me from her account.

Posted via CB10
    You interested me with the idea, so I've been checking it out.
    I can't find a way that allows access to a shared note via Remember -- at least directly.
    I did find that by flagging an email where you have received a link to the shared note allows that note to be available within Remember. But, that's no more helpfull than just accessing that link from within your email.

Sorry -- I think it's a no-go.
    08-18-13 09:24 AM
    I'm sorry to say but the remember app, as far as being a client for ever note, is pretty half a$$ed. I find myself having to run both apps to get what I need from my ever note account on BB10. Which for me, is annoying.
    08-18-13 01:27 PM