Which case (if any) do you recommend? My Z10 will ship from Verizon on March 28th and I'm shopping for cases. Right now I'm leaning toward the Ballistic SG Series Hard Shell.

Does anyone have some experience with this case?

Thanks!!
    03-16-13 06:32 PM
    No experience with this case. I am using the original BB swivel holster for Z10 though and I am quite happy with it.

My requirements were to get a well crafted case that gets the device out of the way, yet keeps it protected and available. For me, the holster does that. Of course it depends on your preferences, what type of case do you usually prefer for your phones?
    03-16-13 06:43 PM
    Don't know that case, really recommend the Iskins one though (ordered from their site). Great fit and feel. I got the ultrabodyz screen protector from cb store which is awesome too.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 06:47 PM
    BlackBerry transform case is sweet! That's what I'm using, never thought I'd use it to stand my Z on it's side to watch something but I use it that way a ton. My kid loves watching Thomas the Train off YouTube!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    03-16-13 06:50 PM
    i got the poetic atmosphere case for when i get my Z10 in probably 2 weeks
    03-16-13 06:53 PM
    I've used the Otter Box commuter cases for my 9650 and 9930 in the past. Both of them are great cases. Unfortunately Otter Box isn't producing a commuter case for the Z10. The Defender case looks to bulky to me.
    03-16-13 07:04 PM
    I have the otterbox defender. It does offer great protection, but it is quite bulky. Also makes some of the swiping gestures a little difficult. I'm hoping to find something that still offers some protection, but with less bulk.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 07:54 PM
    I ordered the iSkins from shop crackberry.. haven't received it yet but it's the case I chose for my requirements.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 08:51 PM
    I got the ballistic sg series but found it a little uncomfortable especially on the edges. I purchased the casemate brushed aluminum and found the same much better.

Which case (if any) do you recommend? My Z10 will ship from Verizon on March 28th and I'm shopping for cases. Right now I'm leaning toward the Ballistic SG Series Hard Shell.

Does anyone have some experience with this case?

Thanks!!
    03-16-13 08:56 PM
    I have a blackberry flip case and love it for the most part. There ar a few cons though:
    The white one gets dirty really fast not easy to clean at all) and there's no holes for the charger/hdmi plug ins.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 09:04 PM
    I have a red transform case with black Z10, looks sexy and does the job.
    03-16-13 09:08 PM
    I have a few oem cases. I've found as an all rounder, the transform case is best.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:14 AM
    Really love Incipio Dualpro that is hardshell with silicone core. come with a shield too. Love it. Mind you I carry my Z10 in my purse. I also own the folding book style case too. nice for using on multimedia hook ups.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:36 AM
    I just have a naked Z10 for everyday, normal use because I'm not a case person. However, when I'm doing any form of outdoor, potentially hazardous activity (e.g. drinking, hiking, drinking while hiking), I slap on the Otterbox Defender.
    03-17-13 08:42 AM
    I'm using the Poetic Slimbook, wallet style. Poetic(TM) Slimbook PU Leather Case for BlackBerry Z10 - Black | eBay For 10 bucks its great for when you don't want to carry your whole wallet. Its not too bad looking either and built well, magnet keeps the cover closed even with three cards and a bill tucked in the fold. I'll probably pick up a more protective type case as well.
    03-17-13 08:52 AM
    I used a Roots cover first but found like the otter box to be quite bulky so I now use a very sleek vinyl type that hugs the phone and it slides into my pocket easily. It also has a nice window on the back which allows the BB logo to be seen, which I also like.

Other than a screen protector that is it.
    03-17-13 08:52 AM
    I have two cases. The Poetic Atmosphere and the Incipio Dual Pro.

The first is a cheap, no-frills case that provided adequate coverage. However, it just didn't look good in my opinion. It's a aesthetic saving grace was being able to see the BlackBerry logo through the semi-translucent back cover.

The second looks good and provides excellent protection. If I had to pick out any potential problems, it would be the little flap for the inner soft shell just over the HDMI and power ports. When handling the phone (texting, taking pics, etc.), it's sort of annoying.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    03-17-13 08:57 AM
    I have a blackberry flip case and love it for the most part. There ar a few cons though:
    The white one gets dirty really fast not easy to clean at all) and there's no holes for the charger/hdmi plug ins.

Posted via CB10
    I think they might have designed it with the plugs covered up, to keep the pins inside the sockets protected from being fowled up by dusk, dirt and pocket lint.
    03-17-13 09:04 AM
    Incipio dual pro. Good balance between bulk and protection

Posted on my Z10..... while on the can
    03-17-13 09:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    I use the same, and white colour too. Yes, it does easily get dirty. Guess how I clean it? Just use a normal white colour eraser. it will not make it look brand new, but it does the trick. The Blackish spots will be kind of unnoticeable.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:13 AM
    Simple BB leather case for protection and ease of use. Power saving feature is a great plus.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:20 AM
    I have the Otterbox Defender for the Z10 and have two issues and wondering if anyone else has had these issues.
    1) swiping has been greatly reduceddeu to the side walls on the defender
    2) the LCD protector sits with a slight gap between the plastic and the LCD glass. This causes a tactile feel that reduces feel and accuracy. Compared to the way the defender fits to the iphone, this seems like a design flaw?
    03-17-13 09:51 AM
    Simple BB leather case for protection and ease of use. Power saving feature is a great plus.

Posted via CB10
    How easy is it to remove it from the case and then put it back? I use a holster type case for my torch now (removed the clip). I like being able to have it in the case only while in my pocket and remove it easily from the case when I need to use the phone. That works for me, don't like having the phone in a permanent case.
    03-17-13 10:43 AM
    I run nekked

Posted via CB10
    datgurl likes this.
    03-17-13 10:54 AM
    I use casemate. Very lite.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:56 AM
56 123